Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

For real Shane was the goat, show has been lost without him.

Shane >>>

He was pretty much a tyrant. He threaten to kill people that didn't agree with him and wasn't open to different opinions. I'm glad the fucker was shot dead by his friend and what was even better, no one in the group besides crazy Lori really cared.

RIP in peace Shane and Lori. All is left is for Carol to die to complete the pos triangle.

He was pretty much a tyrant. He threaten to kill people that didn't agree with him and wasn't open to different opinions. I'm glad the fucker was shot dead by his friend and what was even better, no one in the group besides crazy Lori really cared.

RIP in peace Shane and Lori. All is left is for Carol to die to complete the pos triangle.

He may of been a POS in Season 2, but he was easily the best character in the show so far.

No one else is anywhere near as interesting

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't that the point? He was a neat character, an anti-hero who grew into a villain. And Bernthal outperformed everyone else in the show imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bernthal was the best actor by far on the show. Shane was the most fully realized character by far. He made the shitty farm sega watchable because he was so good. Andrew Lincoln does a good job when he gets good scenes.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The best episode so far and then GAYYYYY

Have some respect for diversity you hater/troll. U probably don't like this show because it has a diverse cast of ethnicities and sexual orientations. This is the year 2015 in case you have not noticed. Grow up!!!!

I hope Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt makes it into the show.  I feel like it would play well.

Soooo thoughts:

The back of the comic book said "wolfs attack"- I'm gonna couple that with " wolves are near" on the wall in Noah's town and say this group will cause the next major conflict. It was fishy to see that writing initially but I didn't want to jump the gun, but the comic book sealed it for me.

In addition, that girl(Enid?) Is most definitely part of the wolves. Learning that she made it to Alexandria by herself... Yeah OK, a little doubtful. Then we found out the comic book was hers? Getting pretty shady... Oh, she goes out by herself and no one notices, and is excellent at ditching a tail? Yeah, confirmed. I'd also bet she found ricks gun.