Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

I'm going to finish out this half of the season and then I'm done spending my sunday evenings watching this show, such a complete letdown when compared to the comic. The comic is not the best written or the most witty comic you've ever read, but it's at least exciting and to a degree fun. This show has even worse writing than the comic, it's boring as balls, and at certain moments just flat out dumb.

Didn't ya know it did a full rotation within the 30 foot drop? But seriously, I saw that and my first thought was, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" It should have plowed into the ground front end first or at least landed on the roof. 

Yeah there were a billion posts on reddit about how impossible this is, looked really dumb! 

LETS TAKE A HOSTAGE, NOT TIE/SECURE HIM TO ANYTHING, THEN LEAVE HIM WITH A WOMAN

this show lol

She trusted him just because his name was Bob... unbelievably stupid 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This show is so unrealistic with the amount of women still alive, and with the important responsibilities given to them

Im serious, they would stand no chance against male zombies seeing as they are literally physical weaker than them. Not to mention women are emotional creatures and would not last long in a post apocalyptic world, unless their male counterparts convinced the others they were good at cooking, cleaning, sowing, blow jobs, etc I don't see many of them sticking around..

There is almost no need for women in this kind of world

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im serious, they would stand no chance against male zombies seeing as they are literally physical weaker than them. Not to mention women are emotional creatures and would not last long in a post apocalyptic world, unless their male counterparts convinced the others they were good at cooking, cleaning, sowing, blow jobs, etc I don't see many of them sticking around..

There is almost no need for women in this kind of world

Meat shield, reproduction, cooking, using them as bait, etc etc. more reasons than you think!

yeah that truck falling was so dumb. They should be dead. And my gf figured out what to do on the spot "Why don't they just open the doors enough for only one zombie to come in the center and kill them one by one with the knife? They've done stuff like that before."

Regardless, I still think this is a good season. Interesting things are happening. Better than the forest walking simulator last season, that's for sure.

I missed the last two episodes is there any place I can watch them?

Or can I get a @@Scalzo summary?

AMC wil show the previous two episodes right before the new one on Sunday. You can do a 3 hour binge.

all I gotta say is I couldn't stand her, almost as useless as Lorie... but damn still some feels

next half season will be much better IMO, really like the group they have now :) 

loved that "this is how we survive" quote from Rick in the preview... @@Proven thoughts???? 

next half season will be much better IMO, really like the group they have now :)

loved that "this is how we survive" quote from Rick in the preview... @@Proven thoughts????

This 1st half was the best the show has ever had but there were a few not great episodes. Fuck Beth.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Rick and Abraham are by far the best characters on this show. Stop having multi episodes stretches without them!!!!

Also Michone and a few other characters are basically useless. Please get rid of them. I don't give a fuck about Sasha or Suzie crabgrass.

Thanks

I just watched the entire episode.

I would usually say that the writers finagled that last hospital scene in without any real planning or thought like they are known to do, but Beth is a dumbass so I can actually believe that she would do something that stupid.

I just watched the entire episode.

I would usually say that the writers finagled that last hospital scene in without any real planning or thought like they are known to do, but Beth is a dumbass so I can actually believe that she would do something that stupid.

yeah her death didn't feel earned at all. felt like the writers were just dropping some dead weight they didn't know how to move forward with