Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Ive played The Walking Dead board game, is that what you guys are talking about?

Yes! It's great right? I love landing on the "murder the plot line" square! 

turns out this show is just a bunch of inbread idiots parading around the state of Georgia, nothing else

I hope they slowly spend the rest of this season following Daryl and Carol trying to find Beth at a snails pace so that it can ultimately end in a scene where they slowly reveal she was turned long ago and Shane comes back from the dead to shoot her in the head.

Looks like i wasn't far off with this prediction, they are spending way more time than necessary on this stupid mundane arc. I just want the crew to get to Alexandria so we can begin All Out War.

LOL AT THE VAN FALLING OFF THE BRIDGE 30 FEET AND JUST PERFECTLY LANDING ON ITS WHEELS WITHOUT ROTATING AT ALL, COMPLETELY FLUSH WITH THE GROUND LOL LIKE SOME KIND OF MAJESTIC FUCKING FEATHER FLOATING TO THE GROUND

I MEAN I KNOW THIS IS A SHOW ABOUT ZOMBIES SO ANY TALK OF REALISM IS A LITTLE ******** TO SAY THE LEAST BUT WTF GUYS? COME ON, CAROL WITH THE LAZER GUIDED ROMAN CANDLE AND NOW THIS HAHAHA

• Upvote (+1) 3

LOL AT THE VAN FALLING OFF THE BRIDGE 30 FEET AND JUST PERFECTLY LANDING ON ITS WHEELS WITHOUT ROTATING AT ALL, COMPLETELY FLUSH WITH THE GROUND LOL LIKE SOME KIND OF MAJESTIC FUCKING FEATHER FLOATING TO THE GROUND

I MEAN I KNOW THIS IS A SHOW ABOUT ZOMBIES SO ANY TALK OF REALISM IS A LITTLE ******** TO SAY THE LEAST BUT WTF GUYS? COME ON, CAROL WITH THE LAZER GUIDED ROMAN CANDLE AND NOW THIS HAHAHA

Didn't ya know it did a full rotation within the 30 foot drop? But seriously, I saw that and my first thought was, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" It should have plowed into the ground front end first or at least landed on the roof. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean I didn't like that either but at least there was more "action" and less standing around talking about feelings, next week should be good! 

The zombies have progressively been getting nerfed as the show goes along, the action scenes aren't as exciting now that the zombies are essentially useless

Noah is proving that if you got taken care of early, you're still allowed to be a complete dipshit and survive the apocalypse. 

Interesting to hear on Colins show today that more people watch TWD than Sunday Nigh Football... I was one of them! 

as much as I love the pats, I had to watch this show, even if we don't love the direction or story any more... we all still watch, gotta give this show it's due, one of the best! 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Interesting to hear on Colins show today that more people watch TWD than Sunday Nigh Football... I was one of them!

as much as I love the pats, I had to watch this show, even if we don't love the direction or story any more... we all still watch, gotta give this show it's due, one of the best!

lol

So between season 3 and now, the only really exciting part was like a 4-5 episode arc between the end of S4 and the beginning of S5.

Now it's back to The Talking Dead.

This showwwwwwww

• Upvote (+1) 1