Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

All I could think was "that the kid from the Chris Rock show right".

I was expecting for them to freeze frame when he fell down the shaft and have Chris Rick say "Aint This A Bitch" followed by "Everybody hayaaayates Chriiisssss"

Can someone explain to me why the cop girl slapped Beth? Like, where was the sense in that? It just seemed silly.

Yeah im not sure maybe to show who is boss

Can someone explain to me why the cop girl slapped Beth? Like, where was the sense in that? It just seemed silly.

Nothing in this show makes logical sense. You're silly

I think I've seen the light Scalzo, the show pisses me off more than anything else now

Why do they split everybody up and then show each different group each week? I won't even remember what happened at the end of beth's episode next time they show her in 3 weeks, gotta go to abraham now and then rick's group.... it's annoying how they just jump to each different group. 

Timing doesn't make any sense to me either. If there is a genuine lapse in time then they should note it at the bottom. If they were in Macon (assuming they were since that's where Terminus was) How the hell did that car get all the way too Grady? And how did Darryl and Carol get their and back in one night? It's all so stupid. Screw this show.

I think I've seen the light Scalzo, the show pisses me off more than anything else now

Why do they split everybody up and then show each different group each week? I won't even remember what happened at the end of beth's episode next time they show her in 3 weeks, gotta go to abraham now and then rick's group.... it's annoying how they just jump to each different group.

Timing doesn't make any sense to me either. If there is a genuine lapse in time then they should note it at the bottom. If they were in Macon (assuming they were since that's where Terminus was) How the hell did that car get all the way too Grady? And how did Darryl and Carol get their and back in one night? It's all so stupid. Screw this show.

When you think too hard everything sucks.

Also if you haven't noticed the groups are within a 30 mile radius. Ricks group is still relatively close to Atlanta. So it doesn't take long at all to get from where Ricks group was to the city... I don't think traffic is an issue man.

When you think too hard everything sucks.

Also if you haven't noticed the groups are within a 30 mile radius. Ricks group is still relatively close to Atlanta. So it doesn't take long at all to get from where Ricks group was to the city... I don't think traffic is an issue man.

Lol I know that traffic isn't an issue, I was just still under the impression that they were in Macon, and that they found out where beth was, staked the place out, and then Darryl went back to Rick and them, which doesn't make sense because....

(All in same night?) 

Darryl and Carol go to abandoned car they know works 

They see the car that took beth, they get in and follow it.

Crazy people try to go in the church and kill rick's group 

Rick and company kill crazy cannibals

Michonne is sitting on church steps talking to pastor

Darryl comes back assuming to have the black guy that escaped from the hospital (we now know that both Beth and Carol are in the hospital)

But when the black guy and beth tried to escape it was day time... how did Darryl come back the same night he left, when the black guy escaped during the daytime, there had to be a time gap somewhere in there.

Idk maybe it's like you said and Im thinking too hard haha 

Put spoilers on because that was a lot of info if you haven't watched haha 

Lol I know that traffic isn't an issue, I was just still under the impression that they were in Macon, and that they found out where beth was, staked the place out, and then Darryl went back to Rick and them, which doesn't make sense because....

(All in same night?) 

Darryl comes back assuming to have the black guy that escaped from the hospital (we now know that both Beth and Carol are in the hospital)

But when the black guy and beth tried to escape it was day time... how did Darryl come back the same night he left, when the black guy escaped during the daytime, there had to be a time gap somewhere in there.

Put spoilers on because that was a lot of info if you haven't watched haha

(All in same night?) 

NEXT DAY

• Upvote (+1) 1

YEAH! THINKING IS BAD! JUST LET THE IDIOTIC PLOT POINTS AND STUPID SHIT THAT HAPPENS FLOW OVER YOU! MAYBE DROOL ON YOURSELF A LITTLE TO BRING THE ENTIRE THING TOGETHER!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was pretty obvious that the doctor was into Beth.  It was the cops way of showing the doc that she would make Beth pay if he didn't save the guy.

Of course, she could've just delivered a verbal threat, but it would've been less bloody that way.

YEAH! THINKING IS BAD! JUST LET THE IDIOTIC PLOT POINTS AND STUPID SHIT THAT HAPPENS FLOW OVER YOU! MAYBE DROOL ON YOURSELF A LITTLE TO BRING THE ENTIRE THING TOGETHER!

don't watch it then

bunch of fkn cry babies in here

@@Harville2 The "splitting" in this show is not NEARLY as bad as Game of Thrones. That show is really just 7 minute segments of different plotlines going on simultaneously, so confusing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yea but I prefer the way GOT does it, doesn't split the plot lines in to each episode... I hate knowing the episode of TWD won't have Rick or Daryl. 

@@Harville2 The "splitting" in this show is not NEARLY as bad as Game of Thrones. That show is really just 7 minute segments of different plotlines going on simultaneously, so confusing.

Except GoT follows a linear timeline, where TWD keeps on going back and forth.

I'm somewhat baffled regarding the Grady Memorial Hospital escape scene. Ok so Beth and Noah make it out of the hospital lol but then he just bolts it out of the fence and leaves Beth while she just stands there shooting all the walkers. idk if I missed something but I thought she was trying to escape the hospital as well. It seemed like she was trying to cover him because he hurt his leg going down the elevator but damn he made it out safe and there she still shooting all the walkers. Maybe she wasn't expecting the officers to make it down to snag her back to the hospital so she was taking her time wasting all her ammo on some walkers she probably could have just ran around. I was starting to like Noah as a character but then he just escapes without her and no more Noah. lol a little anti-climatic but I suppose that will keep me coming back to see next week's episode.

(All in same night?) 

NEXT DAY

There was never a time between Darryl and Carol leaving, and Darryl coming back through the woods where it was daytime... so unless you mean next day like AM then that's understandable... otherwise this shows timing is terrible 

There was never a time between Darryl and Carol leaving, and Darryl coming back through the woods where it was daytime... so unless you mean next day like AM then that's understandable... otherwise this shows timing is terrible

shows timing is fine, you're just off a bit.

FIRST NIGHT

NEXT DAY DAYTIME

Tyrese knifes Bob

Abraham and Co take the bus and leave

Rick + Tyrese dig graves

NEXT DAY NIGHT

Darryl comes back

• Upvote (+1) 1

shows timing is fine, you're just off a bit.

FIRST NIGHT

NEXT DAY DAYTIME

Tyrese knifes Bob

Abraham and Co take the bus and leave

Rick + Tyrese dig graves

NEXT DAY NIGHT

Darryl comes back

Ahhh right. Thanks