Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Yeah they move so slowly, the 6 month gap they do is really annoying. Guess they don't want to attempt to compete with playoff football though

Watched the first two episodes. This season is miles better. I hope the Priest kills Carl. I hope anything kills Carl.

This season is terrible as the rest. Wtf?

I hope they slowly spend the rest of this season following Daryl and Carol trying to find Beth at a snails pace so that it can ultimately end in a scene where they slowly reveal she was turned long ago and Shane comes back from the dead to shoot her in the head.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly they need to do something drastic like kill a big character off. When you saw Rick, Bob, Darryl, Glen, Random person A, Random person B, Random person C, at that stainless steel tub you knew who was gonna die, would have been nuts if they just killed off bob and glen just like the first two guys.... 

Nah brah when you got a cash cow like this you fucking milk it for all its worth

You don't do things that pisses ppl off like killing a main character

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I wrote the show Carl would be first to go, in a gruesome, slow, painful kind of way, that Rick and the others have to watch 

Honestly they need to do something drastic like kill a big character off. When you saw Rick, Bob, Darryl, Glen, Random person A, Random person B, Random person C, at that stainless steel tub you knew who was gonna die, would have been nuts if they just killed off bob and glen just like the first two guys.... 

I think they're going to kill hot chick because they were glorifying glenn's love for her too much last season. they're building up to something

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think they're going to kill hot chick because they were glorifying glenn's love for her too much last season. they're building up to something

That would be kinda sad, only decent eye candy they have left! 

That would be kinda sad, only decent eye candy they have left!

We still have hot chick with shorts, friends with the red head

We still have hot chick with shorts, friends with the red head

Yeah forgot about her, they seem up to something though.

not gonna lie I was disappointed, was thinking they were done with terminus but now we get to watch them lose to the cannibals for a while until the finale...

LOL NOPE

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really good episode, though I thought it was pretty predictable. They stressed the "SOMEONE IS WATCHING US" thing so hard, they knew they would be seen leaving.

Also, I really liked the close up on The Last Supper over Bob...

Terrible episode, carl didn't die

I don't even know what it is about him I just hate him for no reason at all.

What's wrong with Beth? She called out miss hardass and wants to escape from a diluted group of people.

Carl is a fuckup who makes wrong decisions at every turn. "I wanna be a grown up! I can do big boy things too, dad!"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Coral is the worst.

Beth still pisses me off because of her mood swings in season 2.

She's not as bad as Andrea though. Or Lori.

The show has been better this season from an actual having a story standpoint, but some of the stupidest shit still happens. 

• Upvote (+1) 1