Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

IMAGINE AIMING A FUCKING BOTTLE ROCKET LIKE ITS A LASER GUIDED MISSILE

OR SLITHERING ON THE GROUND FOR 20 SECONDS INSTEAD OF STANDING UP AND WALKING AWAY

• Upvote (+1) 1

THE ZOMBIE WORLD IS PRETTY MUCH THE REAL WORLD BRO ITS NOT LIKE WERE AT HOGWARTS OR IN FUCKING MORDOR OR TWIN PEAKS OR SOME SHIT

• Upvote (+1) 2

THE ZOMBIE WORLD IS PRETTY MUCH THE REAL WORLD BRO ITS NOT LIKE WERE AT HOGWARTS OR IN FUCKING MORDOR OR TWIN PEAKS

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST TELEPORTED AWAY FROM ALL THE DANGER. EPISODE OVER IN LIKE 10 SECONDS. 

You guys are worse than the zombie drones in the show. Hate the show but are glued to the tv week after week after week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

20 mil watch it, so its bound to be on the tv im around, I need to choose better friends because a lot of mine like to watch it

In hindsight TWD is consistent....ly terrible

It gets worse year after year

How does it get worse than the low budget CGI from the season 1 ending? You're supposed to only go up from there.

20 mil watch it, so its bound to be on the tv im around, I need to choose better friends because a lot of mine like to watch it

let's be real here here scalzo, you don't have friends.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I didn't like the show for a long time but I just got into it. I actually thought the premier was cool.

Yea it was definitely a good payoff for the last eight or so episode buildup in the fourth season... I'm sure they'll be back to having Carl starring as the guy walking backwards tripping over a shade of grass next week. 

It was a good episode to start the season.

The haters only hate on the show because it is too "mainstream" for them.  Dang hipsters.

• Downvote (-1) 1

not gonna lie I was disappointed, was thinking they were done with terminus but now we get to watch them lose to the cannibals for a while until the finale...

Had to watch both episodes last night, Rick slaying all those people was pretty badass in episode 1, Carol must have been a fireworks professional before the apocalypse because she hit that shit no problem haha. I like how much action there was in the first couple episodes, waiting for the inevitable 17 episodes hype buildup for the season finale that they break up with a 6 month gap.