Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

It will take 6 more seasons for the White Walkers to reach the wall. Don't act like GOT is perfect because it has flaws too.

You are adding nothing to the conversation. You are clearly mad at TWD so stop watching before you become that one guy who hates the show but watches every episode.

C'mon. Just because I have valid complaints, doesn't mean I'm "not adding to the discussion". What kind of logic is that? On GAF, reddit, and reviews on large sites. Everyone is complaining about the lack of story progression and a cliffhanger at the end . And you're acting as if GoT only relies on what it hasn't delivered (Dany taking over Westeros and Whitewalkers). Unlike TWD, there's more going on that still makes each episode interesting and progresses the story.

You're heavily supporting what this season was, and that shows we have a black and white opinion on what it needs to do. I don't want to see the same level of story development that we saw in season 4 again, so I'm not going to justify it. That doesn't mean I hate the show, it means that I enjoy it overall and I want it to do better because it has proven before that it can. "If you complain, why you watching, go away now" is the most annoying argument possible.

The internet loves to complain and has no idea what needs to be fixed. I think the ending of this season matched the ending of season 2 in terms of momentum.

No idea what needs to be fixed? Are you fucking kidding me?

How about they fix the fact that it takes them a season of nothing for 2-3 interesting things to happen? What was the point of 6-7 episodes of just walking on the tracks? What kind of character development was there? How did it drive the story along? 

It didn't. It was just fluff and filler so they can drag the series out into more episodes. Stop being so blind to the obvious flaws that this show has and stop comparing it to something like GOT, which has flaws, but constantly has multiple developing characters or story arcs. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No idea what needs to be fixed? Are you fucking kidding me?

How about they fix the fact that it takes them a season of nothing for 2-3 interesting things to happen? What was the point of 6-7 episodes of just walking on the tracks? What kind of character development was there? How did it drive the story along?

It didn't. It was just fluff and filler so they can drag the series out into more episodes. Stop being so blind to the obvious flaws that this show has and stop comparing it to something like GOT, which has flaws, but constantly has multiple developing characters or story arcs.

The internet as a whole has no idea what needs to be fixed. I'm not trying to compare it to GOT because GOT is on another level in scale. I know episode 5 was bad, there were moments when they literally walked in circles. They spent a lot of time on characters that nobody cares about, and they tried to make us care about them. I don't watch the show like I do a Breaking Bad or True Detective because there is a huge difference in ability and material.

And I try not to poke holes because that makes the show at a whole a pain in the ass to watch.

• Downvote (-1) 2

2 major things happened in the entire season.

I agree. They spent too long wrapping up the governor story and had a slow episode or two on the back half. I thought the last 3 weeks were good though. 

Where. Are. The. Saviors!

I missed like the 2 episodes before the finale, because it appears they drag their feet when trying to make a point. 

I'm just waiting for them to kill Glenn and Carl to get his eye-patch. CMON WRITERS, THE WRITING IS ALREADY DONE!

Where. Are. The. Saviors!

I missed like the 2 episodes before the finale, because it appears they drag their feet when trying to make a point.

I'm just waiting for them to kill Glenn and Carl to get his eye-patch. CMON WRITERS, THE WRITING IS ALREADY DONE!

Might want to slap spoilers around that. Not everyone has read the comics

My bad, but if you don't, and you like the show, you probably should. Actually, you 100% should. 

Comics > Telltale Game > Show

• Upvote (+1) 2

My bad, but if you don't, and you like the show, you probably should. Actually, you 100% should. 

The comics are shit

• Downvote (-1) 4

The game is awesome. I'm waiting for all of the episodes to come out so I can plow through it (for season 2)

• Upvote (+1) 1

The game is awesome. I'm waiting for all of the episodes to come out so I can plow through it (for season 2)

Yeah for Season 1 of TWD I bought it on sale (loved it) and decided to buy season pass for Wolf Among Us (also really good). They are so far off schedule now that I kind of regret the season pass, when I could've waited for sale... that I'm just gonna wait for Season 2 to come out then play it all. lol

I liked the season finale, but I thought the guys they killed died a little too easily.

So how long do we have to wait for the next season like 3 months ?

Were the people in the camp eating other people ?  (i think so)

Were the people in the camp eating other people ?  (i think so)

Judging by the quality of twd I am guessing it will take about 2 weeks for another season to be made.

Hope this is helpful

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Typically with AMC they swap out series, like they did Breakin Bad on Sundays, then TWD, then Breaking Bad. So probably after a season of whatever show is going to pop up next.

The next show:

TURN, based on the true story of America’s first spy ring, debuts with a special 90-minute series premiere this Sun., Apr. 6 at 9/8c on AMC. Want to delve into the Revolutionary War-era thriller before it begins? Here are ten ways to get ready:

Were the people in the camp eating other people ? (i think so)

They film from about May to November on and off.

TURN, based on the true story of America’s first spy ring, debuts with a special 90-minute series premiere this Sun., Apr. 6 at 9/8c on AMC. Want to delve into the Revolutionary War-era thriller before it begins? Here are ten ways to get ready:

continue

go on

tell me more...

I'll be watching game of thrones LOL

Turn fans in a few weeks: "Turn is the next Breaking Bad. The only reason it isn't popular is because it airs the same time as Game of Thrones. If only everyone had DVR's, then this show would be the bee's knees."