Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Pretty sure this is how the kid got the disease. In the beginning of the episode, Daryl licked his fingers, and then shook the kids hand.

Pretty sure this is how the kid got the disease. In the beginning of the episode, Daryl licked his fingers, and then shook the kids hand.

?????

I haven't  bothered to watching the 15th episode of Season 2.  

I FUCKING hate andrea.  

That's why I stopped watching the show, along with a few other reasons.

So you can get it now by eating certain things? I wanna know if they ever are gonna show the source of the virus... anyone that read the comics know if they do that or not?

I FUCKING hate andrea.  

If you hate Andrea you should keep watching! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you hate Andrea you should keep watching! 

I already know what happens.

Besides, http://screenrant.com/amc-walking-dead-final-season/

The fact that it might still be around then makes me go 'NO THANKS JEFF'. 

The show just comes off cheesy as shit sometimes and a lot of the characters rustled my jimmies in the first and second season.  

Never before a show like this made me so mad.

I thought it was pretty good, less romantic relationships/kids and it could get better. Guess they killed off one romantic relationship pretty quick. Poor pookie.... although I wonder how much he got paid to be killed off before 9:40?

I thought it was pretty good, less romantic relationships/kids and it could get better. Guess they killed off one romantic relationship pretty quick. Poor pookie.... although I wonder how much he got paid to be killed off before 9:40?

I thought Daryl was going to get it on with the Beth afterwards, I can't tell if she's 14 or 19 though.

edit: did some googling, she's 17 on the show and 28 in real life, WTF.

and holy shit

• Upvote (+1) 2

I FUCKING hate andrea.  

Me too.  Can't stand her.

I still can't stand Carl, not sure if I hate him more than King Joffrey, but it's close. 

Whoa!!!

I've never heard anyone compare hatred for Joffrey to anyone else... That's intense gporter.

Decent first episode, but I mirror the other poster, I don't like the new doc.  I'm just glad Rick didn't turn all emo again.  You guys think they're finally be rid of that darn prison?

Can't wait for that Tyreese and Rick fight later this season. Glad to see D'Angelo from the Wire being an alcoholic medic. Hopefully Carl becomes a goon soon.

I thought Daryl was going to get it on with the Beth afterwards, I can't tell if she's 14 or 19 though.

edit: did some googling, she's 17 on the show and 28 in real life, WTF.

and holy shit

Yeah she always throws me off. Darryl could have had a three way with beth and carol.... 

That Tyrese and Rick fight may be epic. His situation in the books are different from where he is at now.

I heard they may do another show set elsewhere.  I'm hoping it is in Oregon then I could try out to be a Walker....but I doubt it.

Noticed that Rick looked at the walker with the bloodshot eyes twice in the episode then at the end that kid who died had entirely bloodshot eyes from the infection. Maybe its a new strain of more aggressive walkers or something? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

right well I mean the character, not the actor... I have a feeling he's going to get people killed (people that matter, not random white kids) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just dont understand why he was trying to hide the alcohol like he was stealing it or something. lol bro your there to take stuff from the store!