Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

It will finally pick up in the last 15 minutes of the last episode.... only to have it drawn out for another 12 episodes next season

I actually enjoyed the end of the last two episodes, not sure why... most of it sucked. 

This show has the worst writing. It's insane

This is how TWD develops characters

1) complete and unrealistic change actualized overnight.

for instance Carole used to be a helpless weak annoying woman and now shes a badass survivor/dr Quinn medicine woman type? wtf.... shit happens every time, characters just 180. CARL LOL

2) characters are not developed at all and are treated as scenery, until #3 or #1 happens

3) kill them off

*SPOLIER ALERT* I cant beilve Caroll finally told Tyrease that she killed the two soon-to-be walkers that had firstly contracted the pig disease!!! It was even crazyier when they became unseemingly closer reliants with eachother knowing they could know eachother closly.

This show sounds like it diverged quite a bit from the comics... shame. Carol would've died a while ago, Tyrese would have died in a bad ass as fuck fashion, Rick would only have 1 hand, Michonne would've violated the governor with a spoon, and Andrea would still be alive sucking Rick's dick. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol who reads comic books?? the show is not called walking dead comic book edition

• Downvote (-1) 1

i'd have to agree with puffy. so much twisted shit in the comics that are left out in the show that make it damn good.

I like the fact that it's different than the comics, because then it would be like game of thrones and I already know who's gonna die all the time.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I like the fact that it's different than the comics, because then it would be like game of thrones and I already know who's gonna die all the time.

why must you be the way you are?

• Upvote (+1) 9

why did amo get +8 for being a stinky jerk? 

because we're all wondering...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Terminus and the Hunters are somehow mixed.

That place was way to empty,... "I'll fix you up a plate".