Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Yeah Cy I was just about to post..

They have so much, SO much to work with from the comics. Yet they make up new stuff that doesn't progress the story at all.

Maybe by the end of the season they'll make it to Terminus..

That's the thing that sucks about a post appocalyptic show. Nothing happens. First season they were looking for the cure. That goes south. Second is based on finding a missing character. Then third is about trying to "settle in". And now they are walking in circles waiting for Terminus and then eventually the Washington D.C story line.

thought the show ended well

not sure what to make of Daryl's new friends other than they are the same guys rick almost had to mow down with that sub machine gun. lol

I can already see it,

the thug group with Daryl runs into Rick and the one guy who was unconscious recognizes Rick and subsequently realizes he is the person who killed the guy in the bathroom and then Daryl has to be all bad ass and save the day and then reunites with the group in Terminus.

As for Beth, I wonder who has taken her? Perhaps the people who set the bear traps in the beginning of the episode? Obviously somebody was living in the house and either the house was a trap or they noticed somebody was in their house and lured the walker bomb to get them out of the house? Either way I think that could get very interesting depending on how it goes.

As for the whole Sasha, Bob, Maggie thing I am kind of ticked off that Maggie is only concerned about finding Glenn and has yet to say anything about Beth it's like she just completely forgot about her.

This season is going to end up ending on a cliff hanger where they all finally meet at Terminus or just before they actually get there. And it's almost a guarantee someone is going to die between now and then and my bet is either Bob or Sasha (leaning towards Bob) with a slight chance of Daryl or Maggie just for max shock value (once again leaning towards Daryl since his arc is nearing its end bad guy> good guy> bad guy> good guy)

I dunno if I should put spoiler tags but i'm just going to be safe.

Michonne is the worst, turrible actress, turrible character 

next seasons gonna be as bad as s3, which was one of the worst things ive witnessed since s2 of TWD 

So the best case scenario is that they meet up at whatever-town at the end of the season and that's not a good ending. I'm just going to sit out next season, download it when it ends, and binge watch it. Waiting a week for nothing gets tiring.

the reason he's overrated is because you and every other teenage girl act like he's the only good thing about this show and "if he does I'm done" has gotten really old.

is Scalzo you think TD is bad so your words have no meaning

Lol I said the opposite. You need to lay off the weed

"TD is a damn good show"

This is the worst episode in television history.

• Downvote (-1) 3

OM&M rip off WOAT show y do I watch this???? Alright can't wait for next weeks show!!!!!

Well this episode bothered me. First time I felt this strongly of a character's actions in this show. And judging by the preview, the next episode will have a lot going on. TWD may finally be picking up. We shouldn't have to wait all season for this though.