Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

There's no secrets anymore. Nothing that makes it more than a regular show, a high quality one at that. I'm sure there will be twists but that's about it.

Beth wanted to get it in sooo bad.

Really hating this season. Not sure how the acting can get any worse from a lot of the characters.

Beth and Carl belong in zombie purgatory for the acting display this season. I hate to say it but scalzo is right, once again.

This show sucks now.

I can't wait until everyone likes the show again after next week.

I can't wait until everyone likes the show again after next week.

i still like it. some cool character development but i dont care for beth so meh. hope she gets killed soon.

exactly fuck Beth so much omg please die!! I want a drink!! I want you to cry!! I miss my daddy!! I can take care of myself!! want to make a camp fire??

i thought they were gonna bang

the entire episode

"are they going to fuck or something?".

Right!? She wanted to get drunk. She was pretty persistent on getting Daryl drunk. Her age and curiosity is relevant. The only thing that didn't make sense was it not happening. I refuse to believe the director didn't see the sexual vibe when it was finished. What an odd way to structure an episode.

The writers were probably afraid to show a seemingly underage girl do that. If this were on HBO it would of happened.

This show really pisses me off. There are so many episodes, like last night's, where nothing really happens, but I don't want to stop watching, as I have already invested so much time into this show, and want to see where it goes, if anywhere at all.

I know that the story revolves around the interactions of people, post zombie apocalypse, but I feel they need to give more clues to the bigger picture, if there is one, of what the fuck caused all this to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which one was this? The 5th, 6th episode? And they're still using footage from the last half season in the recap? Just goes to show that this season is moving so slowly, they don't even have enough content for the recap and they have to use clips from the last half season. So glad GoT is about to start...

Which one was this? The 5th, 6th episode? And they're still using footage from the last half season in the recap? Just goes to show that this season is moving so slowly, they don't even have enough content for the recap and they have to use clips from the last half season. So glad GoT is about to start...

Wait what.

Wait what.

TWD directors: "What can we use for the recap in the beginning of this episode? Nothing really happened in the last 5 episodes, like at all, so most of the recap will be clips from the first half of the season...again."

Is shit going to happen? like nothing happens. Not to sound like Scalzo but it's been like 4 episodes and nothing.