Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Anyone want to buy volume 18 for me? It is $15 if you do I got all 17 volumes that you guys can read on my Comixology account.

Poor thread

It'll get more active when the season starts. It's no Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, but it's better than 95% of the shows out there. I'm excited to see how Rick handles a large group of people. My prediction, the traitor that's being teased in the promos is Carl. I don't know, there's something about that kid and it ain't right.

With it starting Sunday I'll tweet it out from Beyond, glad to have another show back on Sunday besides Boardwalk Empire.

It'll get more active when the season starts. It's no Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, but it's better than 95% of the shows out there. I'm excited to see how Rick handles a large group of people. My prediction, the traitor that's being teased in the promos is Carl. I don't know, there's something about that kid and it ain't right.

Probably one of those kids.

I agree, that little kid is being a douche. I hope its something creepy though, like the zombies figured out how to open doors or something bc one of the zombies used to be some super smart doctor.

But more realistically its probably some doucher from woodberry

So my father-in-law (soon to be) works for an audio visual tech company. They get invited every year to the season premiere of the Walking Dead that they do here in Georgia. He runs the sound and sets up everything so that they can enjoy the show. Well the past two times he set everything up, signed a waiver saying he wouldn't tell anyone what he heard or knew about the new episode, and then they made him leave the room so he couldn't watch it. This year, he asked me if I wanted to help because sometimes on the side of my main job I help him with an odd job here or there. I asked my boss and he said he would rather me work that day than help him so I said ok I cant do the Walking Dead thing with you sorry. He not only did their sound and all that, but when he signed the waiver saying he wouldn't tell anyone they let him stay in and watch the episode!!!!! SO GAYYYY I should have gone. Either way he told me a lot about the premiere and said it was pretty good so ..... 

I hope this season is much better then the last one. I enjoyed is at the beginning but half way through it seemed like it was nothing but pointless episodes, and I got bored watching it. The season finale also made me pretty angry, haha.

Just looked through AMC's YT channel. The walking Dead. 25k views. Breaking Bad. 15k views. Low Winter Sun. 234 views.

I liked the episode. The new showrunner said on Talking Bad that it gets even worse starting next episode.

Watching Breaking Bad's Dialogue makes watching any other TV shows harder to watch.

@@Proven this is just the first episode though

What do you guys think made Patrick and that pig die?

Disease.

In the new preview for next episode it shows someone feeding the zombies rats at night. The persons face isn't showns. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN O_O

Idk what killed him, but whatever he had he sneezed it all into the water barrel at the end.

I hope there is some new way that people can turn and they all have to wear yellow hazmat suits....