Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Just caught up with the show.. Really liking this season, is it Sunday yet ????????

Have you watched all 8?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't suppose there's anywhere that the UK can stream the episode that anyone knows of please? Don't want to wait until tomorrow to watch!

I enjoyed tonight's episode, lots of characterization without the drama reality show feel of other episodes. Or maybe I'm blinded because of how much I've missed TWD.

I feel like they should revive some elements of season 1, i.e. The suspense around finding a cure or being in a research center.

FUCKING FINALLY! Carl went through the realization that he's an arrogant dumbass and that he needs his father. Can he please stop being an idiot now?

Other than Carl's revelation and the Michonne flashback I though tonights episode was kind of boring. Me and my friend disagreed though he loved it I though it was meh so many its just me

that was the worst episode of any tv show ever.

I watched this weeks episode, and I must agree.... it was the worst episode of any tv show that ive ever seen. It reminded me of an episode of Chicago Fire or Burn Notice

The actors/characters literally made me lol several times, Michone the most, which is surprising because its usually Carls delivery that gives me the giggles... Ricks voice had me chuckling a couple times too, that shit is so forced that he must be from another country.

This shits more predictable than a sports movie

yet you watched 

WHAT DOES THIS POST EVEN MEAN???

for context; I was at a friends house and didnt want to be a dick. I also wanted some easy lols. I certainly wont be watching again, unless I want to see a good joke... I actually haven't watched since the beginning of season three, and I regret wasting my time and for having such shitty friends.

For some reason I soldiered through season 2 but season three was just too much, it was obvious that they jumped the shark. Any resemblance of quality was gone and the show was and still is a laughable mess.

Unless you have a weird obsession with zombies I don't see any reason to watch this.... other than being a fan of the comic