Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

1) popularity does not equate to quality, it usually means the opposite. #drones

2) 17 minutes of commercials is a bit much

3) Oscar worthy actors? child please

a) the Oscars are not a true determinant of talent

4) Apocalyptic themes appeal to you? why

a) show me on the doll where they touched you

1. Just because something is popular does not mean it's bad. Season 2 sucked ass but since 3 it has been good. It's not up to quality to Chicago Fire, Burn Notice, or the Michael J Fox show but it is enjoyable

2. Season 5b of Breaking Bad was 5x worse

3. Andrew Lincoln in love actually, Norman Reedus in Boondock Saints,

4. I also like Hannibal and True Detective.

5. Not everything can be Burn Notice.

1. Just because something is popular does not mean it's bad. Season 2 sucked ass but since 3 it has been good. It's not up to quality to Chicago Fire, Burn Notice, or the Michael J Fox show but it is enjoyable

2. Season 5b of Breaking Bad was 5x worse

3. Andrew Lincoln in love actually, Norman Reedus in Boondock Saints,

4. I also like Hannibal and True Detective.

5. Not everything can be Burn Notice.

2) AMC has been going downhill for the last 2 years. Look at their new shows, and recent practices. They are going to take a dive like the History Chanel did

3) ANDREW LINCOLN IN LOVE ACTUALLY WOW, you just confirmed it, you have an actual vagina... and Boondock Saints is one of the worst movies ive ever seen. Only complete plebs like that film. You just proved my point via the transitive property, Norman Reedus lol dudes a fucking joke. He has absolutely no range as an actor, talk about heavy handed; ******ation

4) Hannibal is another shitty show... True Detective is not an apocalyptic show, lol you don't even know what that word means. gg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

HaHaHaHaHa

I don't watch any of those shows and have never seen any of those movies.

Hannibal is not bad I have absolutely no idea where you got that from assuming you've probably never watched it. I'm sorry that none of these shows match Tremè.

HaHaHaHaHa

I don't watch any of those shows and have never seen any of those movies.

Hannibal is not bad I have absolutely no idea where you got that from assuming you've probably never watched it.

Ive watched a couple episodes because the lead actor has talent, and won a Cannes award for best actor. #greaterthannormanreedusoranyoneonthatshow I am a fan of his work. Watch The Hunt

I've watched season 1. It's a surprising quality show for NBC.

look at your previous posts, you like some shit shows lol

I have never watched burn notice michael J fox or CSI I was merely making a joke about the quality of the Walking Dead.

I have never watched burn notice michael J fox or CSI I was merely making a joke about the quality of the Walking Dead.

that's why when I was over at your house, I saw you watching them, lol

I pay a look a like to stay at my house in Chicago to watch sub par television shows and then tell me so I can have a vast knowledge of all TV good and bad.

I pay a look a like to stay at my house in Chicago to watch sub par television shows and then tell me so I can have a vast knowledge of all TV good and bad.

hahah ive been paying someone to watch you since you were born, yes I have footage of your moms vagina

you are my Truman show

stevie-wonder-deal-with-it.gif

deal-with-it-1.gif

These recent posts made me catch up on the show, just finished S4E1. Not a bad way to open the season. Gonna binge watch the rest of the season now.

True Detective is the best thing on TV right now, but then again I watch Burn Notice re runs so IDK.

True Detective is the best thing on TV right now, but then again I watch Burn Notice re runs so IDK.

Treme > TD

based on the reviews ive read

Alex Daddario naked is the reason why I was interested in it, and I have only heard good things about it from people so I am excited to watch it. Hope it isn't Newsroom 2.0 where it starts good but then turns meh. I shouldn't even be comparing the 2 actually since I haven't even seen True Detective yet but w/e.

It's great. It's just sad that they can't commit these actors for an entire series. Much like AHS it will be a new story every season.

Alex Daddario naked is the reason why I was interested in it, and I have only heard good things about it from people so I am excited to watch it. Hope it isn't Newsroom 2.0 where it starts good but then turns meh. I shouldn't even be comparing the 2 actually since I haven't even seen True Detective yet but w/e.

Newsroom fell off after episode 1