Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Season 5 has the group going to D.C for you comic fans. Interesting to see that adapted from the books.

So glad they are finally going to leave the prison. Season 3 was literally so bad compared to the first 2 imo

I enjoyed season 2. It was slow but Shane is by far the best character on the show.

I enjoyed season 2. It was slow but Shane is by far the best character on the show.

100% agree. 

Carl by far worst character on show.

Why is the book THAT much better than the TV series?

Why is the game THAT much better than the TV series as well?

Haven't read the comics, but the game doesn't have characters being actual idiots to create drama, so that's a plus.

The evolution of Lori in the show: "I love Rick! I love Shane! I hate Shane, why didn't he save Rick! I love Rick now! Rick, here's a subtle hint to kill Shane! No wait, I love Shane! Rick, why did you kill Shane!"

Even when Rick told Lori that he killed Shane was done to intentionally create drama. Instead of being a rational human being and saying "Shane tried to kill me, I had no choice.", he says "I killed him." with absolutely no reasoning. Of course she'll be mad! I guess the directors didn't think there wasn't enough drama in that episode. I love the show mind you, but the idiotcy they put in these characters for the sole sake of drama is annoying to no end.

Relevant pic is relevant

lori-grimes-walking-dead-bitch.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 1

In the comic, her death was on  Carleigh's (TellTale's TWD)  level of "THE FUCK!"

Carley was literally my favorite in the game. When she died, I literally stopped and googled if there was a way to prevent it lol

Carley was literally my favorite in the game. When she died, I literally stopped and googled if there was a way to prevent it lol

Easily the most traumatizing thing I've ever played haha. I kept trying to go back to reverse it as well back she always gets popped. I'd still bang that crazy hoe tho lowkey

• Upvote (+1) 2

Easily the most traumatizing thing I've ever played haha. I kept trying to go back to reverse it as well back she always gets popped. I'd still bang that crazy hoe tho lowkey

hahahha I would have to.... but I chose to leave her instead. 

She was crazy pre-banging so just imagine post-banging. 

Literally would have been the most clingy emotionally attached sloot out there. Can't be having that

dang already. I feel like it's losing steam though. This season peaked when the two ill were burned. After that it just got weaker.

Any previews? Predictions?

• Upvote (+1) 1

BOLD PREDICTIONS!!!!!

They will have really dramatic over done zombie kills, drama circles and a lot of talking, Rick Grimes staring in to the mirror, Chandler Riggs acting, and then they will be in Washington DC by season 5.

This is one of the worst shows on television, how any of you made it past season 3 is beyond me, I pity the fool

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is one of the worst shows on television, how any of you made it past season 3 is beyond me, I pity the fool

Scalzo, you enjoy Burn Notice, CSI: New York, and even worse, Tremè. If you want to discuss those you are free to make a thread discussing them. This is not just a thread discussing the #1 show on TV, it is also used to discuss the award winning game, the books, etc.

Scalzo, you enjoy Burn Notice, CSI: New York, and even worse, Tremè. If you want to discuss those you are free to make a thread discussing them.

I enjoy none of those shows. I am a brony and believe in the power of friendship not the power of zombies

my second favorite show is Extreme Couponing

I enjoy none of those shows. I am a brony and believe in the power of friendship not the power of zombies

That's perfectly fine. There are many places to discuss those topics, I can recommend r/bronies or you can start a thread here.

That's perfectly fine. There are many places to discuss those topics, I can recommend r/bronies or you can start a thread here.

Can we get back on topic? Carl is one of the worst characters in television history, why hasn't he been killed? and why did they off shane when he was one of the few quality actors/characters?

also what the fuck do you see in this show?

Can we get back on topic? Carl is one of the worst characters in television history, why hasn't he been killed? and why did they off shane when he was one of the few quality actors/characters?

also what the fuck do you see in this show?

For 43 minutes a week 13 million people watch a group of oscar worthy actors survive the zombie apocalypse. Not only does The Walking Dead deal with apocalyptic themes, it discusses themes of lost hope, friendship, betrayal, revenge, sacrifice and many many more.

For 43 minutes a week 13 million people watch a group of oscar worthy actors survive the zombie apocalypse. Not only does The Walking Dead deal with apocalyptic themes, it discusses themes of lost hope, friendship, betrayal, revenge, sacrifice and many many more.

1) popularity does not equate to quality, it usually means the opposite. #drones

2) 17 minutes of commercials is a bit much

3) Oscar worthy actors? child please

a) the Oscars are not a true determinant of talent #freeadvertisment4actors #publicistswetdream

4) Apocalyptic themes appeal to you? why

a) show me on the doll where they touched you

5) The themes of this show are delivered with an unskilled heavy hand