Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Just got all caught up tonight. Watched episode 2-8 in one sitting.

I think this season has been great so far, Much better then almost all of last season. And the final episode had me going through all sorts of emotions, i'm very satisfied with how things are unfolding in the show.

• Upvote (+1) 2

February 9th come sooner.

100% ^^

so rick and carl have to go find carol now, right? 

yeah that's kind of what i see coming up

Just got all caught up tonight. Watched episode 2-8 in one sitting.

I think this season has been great so far, Much better then almost all of last season. And the final episode had me going through all sorts of emotions, i'm very satisfied with how things are unfolding in the show.

Agreed i think this is one of the best if not the best seasons

Season 4 acting has been very solid, perhaps the best so far. Hoping that that Dave Morrissey, who played Brian Heriot AKA "The Governor", accumulates some award nominations. 

Shane was Goat character

are you going to watch the two hour premiere of his new show? mob city
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Scalzo you are not welcome in this thread. We are all fans of the walking dead... and you think it sucks even though you haven't watched any of this season making you a noob

• Upvote (+1) 4

I watched Mob City. Was good. Was weird seeing Simon Pegg play a serious role with an American accent.

Scalzo you are not welcome in this thread. We are all fans of the walking dead... and you think it sucks even though you haven't watched any of this season making you a noob

I watched last nights episode and it was terribad. that acting lol that absurd dialogue rofl, that cheesy everything. TWD is one of the worst shows on tv right now. Its right up there with Chicago Fire and Burn Notice.. 

IDK how anyone in here made it through season 3 

• Downvote (-1) 5

You are a mistaken hipster. Not only was the show not on last night, it hasn't been on in days. You seem to flock to an idea that if it is popular, successful it is bad. Take off your 24x48 inch glasses, and see the show as a great show in its own right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

??? The guy that plays the governor is David morrisey, who the hell is Phillip Blake?

Philip Blake is the husband of Sarah Blake, the father of Penny Blake, and the brother of Brian Blake. In the TV series, The Governor was referred to as "Philip". However, the novel The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor explained that Philip Blake died and that his brother, Brian, adopted the name and went on to become the Governor.

Philip Blake is the husband of Sarah Blake, the father of Penny Blake, and the brother of Brian Blake. In the TV series, The Governor was referred to as "Philip". However, the novel The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor explained that Philip Blake died and that his brother, Brian, adopted the name and went on to become the Governor.

Oh I see, didn't know that backstory

Just played episode 1 of season 2 of the game. Clem's a badass.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the new show? Supposedly next season is the last TWD season and theyre starting over with an entirely new setting, characters, etc. I personally would like them to use some of the characters from 400 days, but thats just me.

Edit: http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/09/walking-dead-spinoff-show/ found it!

So I waited till all the episodes came out for Telltale TWD Season 1, and then I bought Season Pass for The Wolf Among Us and they haven't released an episode since October. So I think I'm going to go back to waiting till all is released. There will probably be a deal by then anyway to get the entire game for 10$ like I did with SEason 1.

So glad they are finally going to leave the prison. Season 3 was literally so bad compared to the first 2 imo

So glad they are finally going to leave the prison. Season 3 was literally so bad compared to the first 2 imo

It made me stop watching

not like season 2 was anything special tho