Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

I loved the first season, but the second season was painful to watch.

Season 3 was pretty good. Way better than the second season. 

I thought the first season was boring as fuck and you could skip the whole thing without really missing anything.  Show is quite boring in general.  I think it's funny that on a zombie show more people are killed by humans than zombies.  Glad the blonde died.  Was tired of her.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's funny that on a zombie show more people are killed by humans than zombies.

I would fear the living more so than the dead.

Anyone read the comics? I recommend it if not.

I thought that season 3 was great, Rick is starting to become the cold blooded dick that he really is inside. Hopefully S4 brings on the true transition.

Anyone read the comics? I recommend it if not.

I thought that season 3 was great, Rick is starting to become the cold blooded dick that he really is inside. Hopefully S4 brings on the true transition.

I keep up with the comics, and I know they're continuing with the Governor story line for season 4 (which if you read the comics, what Michone does to him is gruesome/awesome). However, I'd really like to see how they bring the character Negan to life after they finish the Governor arc as he's so over the top.

I thought the first season was boring as fuck and you could skip the whole thing without really missing anything.  Show is quite boring in general.  I think it's funny that on a zombie show more people are killed by humans than zombies.  Glad the blonde died.  Was tired of her.

That's almost how it would kinda happen, there would be that drama. People will snap and eventually kill each other. If it means their family gets more food. They might do anything.

I keep up with the comics, and I know they're continuing with the Governor story line for season 4 (which if you read the comics, what Michone does to him is gruesome/awesome). However, I'd really like to see how they bring the character Negan to life after they finish the Governor arc as he's so over the top.

Are they really? Idk how i feel about that, hopefully they don't sit around and stall killing the Governor off for too long.. And Negan is sooo far away, they'd have to skip sooo much shit just to get to him like they want to, which I wouldn't be too fond of.

Also, you guys can go to youtube and watch the comics or torrent them from PB.

Just finished the new episode in the arcade game for the second season.

When you hide and see Carley's body. THE FEELS.

I enjoyed The Walking Dead (TV series) all the way to the point where they introduced the Governor. Was shit after that. It was no longer focused on zombies and survival.

Apparently this will be the first location of Season 4 episode 1 

Just finished the new episode in the arcade game for the second season.

When you hide and see Carley's body. THE FEELS.

Didn't know that was her until someone told me. That's a cool way to intertwine the two.

I enjoyed The Walking Dead (TV series) all the way to the point where they introduced the Governor. Was shit after that. It was no longer focused on zombies and survival.

The whole point is to show that the world that they're in now change people and mkes it survival of the fittest.

Governor story in Comic >>>>>>>>> TV version

LOVE the show. Havent tried the game just yet. How much is it? Season 2 was boring but I understand why they put it in so they could build character relationships and reveal character flaws etc etc. Season 3 was awesome. cant wait until season 4!

LOVE the show. Havent tried the game just yet. How much is it? Season 2 was boring but I understand why they put it in so they could build character relationships and reveal character flaws etc etc. Season 3 was awesome. cant wait until season 4!

The Game on XBLA is amazing. Wons many Game of the Year awards. Not connected to the show much, but its characters are great.

It'll probably cost you like 30$ to download everything. There's a retail disc with all the episodes on it. Worth buying if you're a fan of the show.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It'll probably cost you like 30$ to download everything. There's a retail disc with all the episodes on it. Worth buying if you're a fan of the show.

Currently the Steam Summer Sale is going on, so probably could grab it there cheap.

Comics > game > show. Did i get that right? It's been awhile since i've read the comics and i kinda of stopped watching the show and only played on episode of The Walk Dead, but i do know the comics are amazing and where they are at in the show, the comics take it to another level.