Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Why did the Governor feed that dude to the walkers.

He had control of the camp and he knew he wasn't going to give it up. He also vaguely threatened the Governor and his new "family" a few seconds before he hit him with the golf club. The guy definitely has power and anger issues.

I loved this episode. Saw some people not enjoy it. Not sure why.

This all could of been in one episode though instead of 2. The first part of this "flashback" could of been condensed.

He had control of the camp and he knew he wasn't going to give it up. He also vaguely threatened the Governor and his new "family" a few seconds before he hit him with the golf club. The guy definitely has power and anger issues.

That...is not what I gleaned. At that point in time, it seemed to me that the Governor DIDN'T want to lead, and Martinez said something about "sharing the crown." Which is why the Governor was yelling that he, "didn't want it." (The crown)

That...is not what I gleaned. At that point in time, it seemed to me that the Governor DIDN'T want to lead, and Martinez said something about "sharing the crown." Which is why the Governor was yelling that he, "didn't want it." (The crown)

That would make no sense with him killing the new leader and pretty much demanding his brother to be his right hand man.

That would make no sense with him killing the new leader and pretty much demanding his brother to be his right hand man.

Emphasis on "at that point in time." Why do you think he took his "family" and drove away? It took doing that for him to realize he couldn't keep them safe by himself, on the run. Which was the point of the scene with him standing over the walkers trapped in the mud. He realized he was going to have to go back and assume control of that camp, to do what is necessary to survive.

Why did the Governor feed that dude to the walkers.

He wants sole control of the group. He probably thinks he's better suited at taking care of everyone since he can make te hard decisions instead of the moral/right ones

This all could of been in one episode though instead of 2. The first part of this "flashback" could of been condensed.

This is what I was thinking. That was the main problem I had with it. Didn't need to be 2 episodes at all.

I believe that The Governor's breaking point was Martinez saying he didn't know if he could protect the camp. At that point, I think he decided that Martinez couldn't protect his "new family" and he needed to get rid of him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They pretty much invade the prison, this time for real like what the comic did? Well a lot of people died in the comics during the invasion, but they already muffled it up, made him find another group and doing it again...i don't even.

Yeah as much as I love this show they gotta kill off some main characters already. To easy to know that when Darryl, Rick, Michonne, and "guy from Cell block D" go out for a hunt you know who is gonna die..... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They pretty much invade the prison, this time for real like what the comic did? Well a lot of people died in the comics during the invasion, but they already muffled it up, made him find another group and doing it again...i don't even.

Yeah, I actually enjoyed the different perspective and characters of the past two episodes. But I despise the direction they are going with it. They should have just had the Governor attack the prison at the climax of the prior season and resolve that conflict at that time. They basically spent all of this season going in one giant plot circle. 

I'm 1/3rd in the latest episode, thinking of just skipping to the end just to see the cliff hanger, so fucking boring, why do i watch this?

"The Walking Dead needs more character development!"

"This character development is boring, give me zombies!!!"

I never said anything about it needs more character development.... so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, I watch it for 'action'... and zombies

I never said anything about it needs more character development.... so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, I watch it for 'action'... and zombies

My post had nothing to do with you. My post was talking about how so many complaints over the break between s3 and s4 was characters and their development and motives and now that they're focusing on it people still bitch about it.