Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

That is an epic theory, I think she is the one feeding the rats too. Idk if she is in cohorts with the Governor but that would be an epic connection if so. Tyrique is the GOAT zombie slayer. He had all that pent up anger....

and how about those walkers? Were they migrating again like the end of season 2 ? And what about the voice on the radio? Wonder how darryl and them are gonna get back now that the car is stuck. Should be a great episode next week! I just really hope glen doesnt go....

Compared to some VERY slow previous seasons this season has been excellent and very fast paced

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I liked episode 2 more than 3 for some odd reason even though I think 3 was better paced. I liked the tone of the last 30 minutes of episode 2.

am I the only one who thought Carl was going to kill Herschel or something? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought Carl would do something crazy, but they have done well maturing his character. He seems like he is an adult more than anything now.

Dat duct tape silencer though >>>>

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Totally called Carol burning the the two people.  Not here but told my wife.  My wife didn't agree and was like why would you think that.  To me Carol is a little bit psycho.  I told my wife Carol would justify it by thinking it was for the good of everyone else.  Also, I hate Carol and was hoping she would get killed outside at the well but I had already seen some .gifs that showed otherwise :(.. I was like OO when I thought they were killing off Tyrique seeing as how his character has been in the first few episodes AAAAAAAAAAAND they didn't.  But who knows, maybe he got bit.  Seems a bit unrealistic that he got away from all those zombies without getting bit.

Basically, I think she's faking it and wants to be in there for a reason, and she's one the killing the rats and leaving bait. The rats are still something that hasn't been touched on yet and it's part of a plan. I think she's working with the Governor, she's trying to get everyone in the camp killed.

She's not killing them and leaving bait, she's straight up feeding the zombies the live rats.  And I thought the same thing about faking the cough but they put makeup on her to make her look sick so who knows.

All I could make out from the radio was "Still alive" or "Is anyone still alive" something like that

So I just started playing the Walking Dead TellTale game...

I literally Xed out when Lily killed Carly. She was my favorite character.

Made that b1tch hit the road.

• Upvote (+1) 1

is it me or has this season kind of....been 'blah'?

I kind of agree. Not so much blah, but I really don't like the direction they are going with this season so far. They are still pulling it off, but it's slowed down a lot. As long as it doesn't hit season 2 slow, it should be fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys it can't be all zombies all the time or lets face it we'd have no character development and it would get stale really fast. I'm happy with this season so far as you can tell it's all building towards something.

So far this season is getting an A+ from me and an F- from my girl because she hates zombies

time for a new girlfriend! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I just started playing the Walking Dead TellTale game...

I literally Xed out when Lily killed Carly. She was my favorite character.

Made that b1tch hit the road.

DUDE! Pissed me off too! I thought I was bout to get some! lol. I considered killing her but made her hit the road instead.

GAME SPOILER

1oL2QXl.jpg

Crying for TWD Season 2 game confirmed.

The game is confirmed!? I played the first 5 episodes or whatever on my ipad but I def wanna buy it on xbox if possible