Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

who the fuck has been feeding the walkers and burning bodies. smh. 

I like how this season is already better than all of last season 2 episodes in. They put too much emphasis on Andrea last season and who really gave a fuck about that bitch anyways

My assumption is the older sister of those two little girls is feeding them.  She's been naming them and obviously has a soft spot for them.

I think the zombie virus or some other virus is mutating to become airborne. That's why Rick kept focusing on the zombie that had blood coming from its eyes and when the boy died he was bleeding from the mouth and eyes. Hopefully this season is better than last season. Last season was rubbish. Oh yeah and that crazy chick.. ... Wtf... Would a killed her on site.

CALLED IT!

CALLED IT!

Called what? I don't think the virus is airborne because everyone has it already no matter what. I believe what killed the kid was he had the flu or something and didnt get proper treatment so he died.... thats what they were assuming at least.

The show so far hasn't really had a very dark side.

We probably won't even get the (Issue 100 spoilers)

scene with Negan killing Glen with the spiked bat (Lucille)

I really hope Glen doesn't have to die, he's been one of my favorite characters since season one. 

Called what? I don't think the virus is airborne because everyone has it already no matter what. I believe what killed the kid was he had the flu or something and didnt get proper treatment so he died.... thats what they were assuming at least.

Did you read my post at all.  I said SOME OTHER VIRUS.

Did you read my post at all.  I said SOME OTHER VIRUS.

lol my bad. Somehow missed that, i saw zombie virus and then airborne and missed that middle part

The show so far hasn't really had a very dark side.

We probably won't even get the (Issue 100 spoilers)

scene with Negan killing Glen with the spiked bat (Lucille)

ahh fuck. i guess i was warned with the tag lol. that's a bummer.

ahh fuck. i guess i was warned with the tag lol. that's a bummer.

Only in the comic book universe though. Remember different from the show ;)

Only in the comic book universe though. Remember different from the show ;)

lol yeah of course, i'm only up to issue 25 or 26 on the comics though lol. oh well, i'd probably never make it that far anyways.

lol yeah of course, i'm only up to issue 25 or 26 on the comics though lol. oh well, i'd probably never make it that far anyways.

Do you buy each comic 1 by 1 or in volumes?

Do you buy each comic 1 by 1 or in volumes?

nah i downloaded the pdf's for issues 1-90

When do we think the Governor is going to make a return?

I think it's possible what happened at the prison has something to do with the Governor, if the little girl isn't the one feeding the walkers, it could be somebody who works for him. 

Yeah true. Didn't tyrique and his sister show the Governor the back way to sneak into the prison? He could feeding the rats to the walkers... I still think its the crazy little girl naming zombies....

I agree but perhaps they just want us to think it's the weird girl... I'm thinking it isn't her because it seems too obvious. guess we will have to wait until Sunday to find out!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty confident, by the way Carol was acting, that it was her who burnt the 2

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well fuck Carol. They weren't dangerous in isolation...and that girl was hot. She was just jealous. Probably caught Daryl checking her out or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sad about Glen, but I didn't see Carol coming! Great season so far, really enjoyed the way this episode ended, it seems like the season is starting to take off. 

Alright, this is pure speculation but it just doesn't fit and something's up. The little girl whose dad died (the older one with actual lines). She's pretty solid on the acting, especially for a kid. Dad died, was sad, doesn't want to talk to anyone, being isolated/weird. Then she goes to Carol and said she's sick. Did anyone notice how odd that cough was after she said she was sick? It seemed to be intentionally fake and not a result of bad acting. Like her sister said, she is kind of weird and I think that had that line in for a reason. They are also giving her a good bit of lines and camera time, so her character is going to be someone later on.

Basically, I think she's faking it and wants to be in there for a reason, and she's one the killing the rats and leaving bait. The rats are still something that hasn't been touched on yet and it's part of a plan. I think she's working with the Governor, she's trying to get everyone in the camp killed.

• Upvote (+1) 3