Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Wow. They actually committed to something! Great episode.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really glad that they stuck with the comic and committed to it! The whole shootout scene needed some work. The choreography was pretty terrible.

shiiiet. Don't really get why governers bish shot him at the end. should have let the fucker bleed out.

Great episode, sad we have to wait until February but it will be cool to see how they all get back together or whatever happens. Calling it now, first episode will be a snoozerrrrrrrr

shiiiet. Don't really get why governers bish shot him at the end. should have let the fucker bleed out.

Should have kicked his balls until he died.

7/10

+ Hershel's death

+ Crazy children psychopaths

+ Shooting Scene with Daryl and zombiesheild

+ Gov' acting 

+ Tank

- Judith missing? (too much to have her dead like in the comics eh?)

- Michonne randomly rolling around, getting away with people shooting ak's in the fight?

- Rick's acting was bad at the end of episode

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wish they would have just done this at the end of Season 3. It was a pretty good episode, but there is still just way too much filler in this series. 

I agree, too much filler, too many commercials, and now too many mid seasons! Just put it all on Netflix at once and let me binge and I'd probably appreciate it much more. 

7/10

+ Hershel's death

+ Crazy children psychopaths

+ Shooting Scene with Daryl and zombiesheild

+ Gov' acting 

+ Tank

- Judith missing? (too much to have her dead like in the comics eh?)

- Michonne randomly rolling around, getting away with people shooting ak's in the fight?

- Rick's acting was bad at the end of episode

There is no way to be 100% sure if Judith is still alive or dead. But I will say this. If they were going to have to kill off an infant on a tv show, they chose the only way to do it - strongly suggest the baby was ripped from that baby car seat by zombies by having it covered in blood. But in no way would it surprise me if Judith was picked up by someone with bloody hands and was on the bus or something. In fact I too expect a "surprise" next season to be Judith with Tyrese and the psycho kids...or even better - if Lily found the baby.

Seems like Michonne was with them when it ended and then Rick and Carl were alone? I don't get it, maybe the next episode will go forward a few weeks when they're all together again. 

Seems like Michonne was with them when it ended and then Rick and Carl were alone? I don't get it, maybe the next episode will go forward a few weeks when they're all together again. 

from the preview it looks like the sisters are together, the bus group is together and carl and rick are together. Dunno about Michonne tho

Im just gonna take a wild guess here... but Michonne can handle herself. lol. Shes right behind darryl on the badass meter in my book.

Is Darryl alone? 

It looks like they're coming back full circle to the books, can someone refresh my memory of what happens after the prison in books.

Was it that Rick gets sick and Carl takes care of him? or the church and the cannibals?

They should have left the prison at the beginning of this season. Great episode but it was a boring (half) season regardless.

To me the first half of this season kinda feels like it could have been told at the end of last season had they not dragged on the Woodbury story as well. 

I do think the next half season will be legendary though. 

They can kill off every character for all I care, I just want them to write Merle back in.