Cody

F/A - Need team *DEDICATED*

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a team for just about anything and everything. Wanting to do GBs, Scrims, ESL cups, HCS season, grind arena, everything.

GT: Kyphitz

Live in Austin, Texas

I'm on everyday in the afternoon after work, generally 5pm-2am+ Central everyday. I haven't played much in Jan, or Feb, but I did grind out the preseason. Highest I have been is 1900 in Arena, searching solo. (currently 1900 again,)

I've been to MLG Dallas 2008, and MLG Dallas 2012, and loads of local trash tournaments (Gamestop, etc) I have been playing Halo since Halo CE release, and have loads of online experience.

With all this said, I have no ego, and I take advice pretty well, and im learning and grinding everyday. Although its hard when searching alone. It really sucks when you're the only one calling out and timing powerups.

Message me on XBL! or @Kyphitz

Thanks

We are looking for 2. On vacation til 15th but then everyday grind again. Add me and msg me if you're interested in running games.

Gt: V i IV Y A R D

Bump, still looking! Ran with a team for the past month, but the chemistry wasn't there, and some players just didn't have the ability to slay and win 1v1s. I felt I could do better, and didn't want time wasted on either side.

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a team for just about anything and everything. Wanting to do GBs, Scrims, ESL cups, HCS season, grind arena, everything.

Live in Austin, Texas

I'm on everyday in the afternoon after work, generally 5pm-2am+ Central everyday. I haven't played much in Jan, or Feb, but I did grind out the preseason. Highest I have been is 1900 in Arena, searching solo. (currently 1900 again.)

I've been to MLG Dallas 2008, and MLG Dallas 2012, and loads of local trash tournaments (Gamestop, etc) I have been playing Halo since Halo CE release, and have loads of online experience.

With all this said, I have no ego, and I take advice pretty well, and im learning and grinding everyday. Although its hard when searching alone. It really sucks when you're the only one calling out and timing powerups.

Message me on XBL! or @Kyphitz

Thanks