Onset

EU Halo Players - Introduce yourselves to the scene!

I will happily help in this. I want to get as many people interested as possible, considering how rough it was for me at the start.

LET'S GO

I would love to get involved, been struggling to find a team/group for so long. Only problem for me is I work nights, Friday night or weekends would be ideal. Gamer tag KILLA WATT1 hopefully get a chance to play some time.

MATCLAN x MT

The chance to play 4v4 customs at a reasonable time midweek seems too good to pass up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Eggs Box Tom

I warn you though, I'm...well I'm awful.

Good to see some new names in here guys. I will add you all to the list of players interested!

Skill is irrelevant at this point. Its about introducing people to other like minded people so everyone can play and improve :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

GT - THE KEVN

I dm'ed onset on Twitter and he responded so I should already be on the list.

But anyone who see's this, feel free to add me.

Haven't been able to play yet here since I have no idea how to plug in my xbox. I guess I need a transformer? If anyone can recommend one that would be amazing. I hope the servers aren't as bad as people make them out to be. 

Everyone is added.

Going to be running these next Wednesday (16th March) at 8pm. Will be sending out invites so keep your eyes peeled.

We will have multiple lobbies going headed up by a few established EU names, including Epsilon Coach Flamez, Havoc, Batchford, Ex-Dignitas Coach Inexist and of course Myself to name a few. Simms will also be involved moving forwards.

Looking forward to it!

Everyone is added.

Going to be running these next Wednesday (16th March) at 8pm. Will be sending out invites so keep your eyes peeled.

We will have multiple lobbies going headed up by a few established EU names, including Epsilon Coach Flamez, Havoc, Batchford, Ex-Dignitas Coach Inexist and of course Myself to name a few. Simms will also be involved moving forwards.

Looking forward to it!

I carried @@TheSimms, next  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this purely H5 or is there a possibility of running some games on the original Halo's? 

Everyone is added.

Looking forward to it!

I'll have to miss the first one given that I'll be heading to California for HWC finals. Definitely want to get in on this when I get back though.

Information in the form of a video! Please share this to get the word out :)

Looking forward to this, we have over 100 gamertags now wanting to get involved. Pretty Insane.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is a great idea, I'd be keen to join as well if there is still space on the list (GT: schmoogol). If the demand turns out to be greater than lobby supply on Wednesday do you expect that you'll be attempting to switch out teams through the night or focusing on one group per evening? Are you planning on setting up a Discord server or equivalent to facilitate communication between players who might want to set up teams and play together outside of the organised Wednesday games?