topherjoseph

Team of 2 looking for 2

Me (topherjoseph tv) and my buddy (xheadsotkingx1) have been playing together since h2. We are looking for 2 more people to make a potential team for next season. We are both 1800 plus onyx players. We typically play from 7pm est to midnight. Reply on here or msg gamertag.

I have a To2 and my buddy and I have played since h2 also. We have experience and are very dedicated. Best friends irl and have a very dynamic duo between us 2 from multiple years of teaming. East coast as well and play during those times everyday. I'm on vacation til the 15th but the grind begins the day I get home. Add me if you are still looking for 2 players and interested in running games.

Gt: V i IV Y A R D

Me (topherjoseph tvr) and my buddy (xheadsotkingx1) have been playing together since h2. We are looking for 2 more people to make a potential team for next season. We are both 1800 plus onyx players. We typically play from 7pm est to midnight. Reply on here or msg gamertag.

I am very interested, as I have the same goal. I have been grinding this game solo since release, managing good stats, learning all the spots, rotations, setups, weapon timings, having a well developed shot etc... But I am always left frustrated losing due to teammates having the lack of knowledge on spawns, weapon timings, obj etc... I am very confident on my skill, I just need a team that is at my level or better to get into higher rankings in matchmaking and possibly compete given the right team. I dont if this matters, but I am very chill despite my competitiveness, always willing to learn and do what is best for the team. Hopefully we can try this out to see if this works out :)