Sign in to follow this  
aPK

PURPLE REIGN

Touring this map the other day was incredible, loved the aesthetic and design. Weapon Placement also looked awesome; looking forward to playing this in Customs! Best of luck in the ForgeHub contest  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'll be sure to top this effort with my future projects, so keep an eye out for those in the future :]

Looks amazing, can't wait to try it out.

So are you going to make a brown version and call it Chocolate Reign?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Probably an ignorant question since i don't know your career or how much time you have, but have you ever looked into maya or other modelling software? always wondered what someone the like of you or waldo could do with more options at your disposal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably an ignorant question since i don't know your career or how much time you have, but have you ever looked into maya or other modelling software? always wondered what someone the like of you or waldo could do with more options at your disposal.

I have no desire to get that serious with level design. Map design has always been just a hobby for me, but I have been offered opportunities which would have required me to learn more advanced programs, but I ultimately turned those down. Great question though :]

• Upvote (+1) 1