Sign in to follow this  
FootedGhost

57 Kills On Grifball w/Live Commentary (Whats your Highest Record?)

Hey Guys if you love Grifball then this is the Thread for you!

I managed to get my highest score on Grifball the other day first time playing it actually.

I was wondering what is your highest score/record in the time playing grifball from the hammerstorm update?!?

Feel free to share below or on my Youtube channel 

Here is the video: 

Also to not clutter the forums you can upload your Grifball Gameplays here if you want!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got 80 in my second game. But after that spartan charging kids got too annoying so I stopped lol. I had a couple 60+ kill games too. You just have to play a little more sneaky instead of just bum rushing people. And don't sprint and use the hammer because that causing lunging and usually results in a trade.

I got 80 in my second game. But after that spartan charging kids got too annoying so I stopped lol. I had a couple 60+ kill games too. You just have to play a little more sneaky instead of just bum rushing people. And don't sprint and use the hammer because that causing lunging and usually results in a trade.

oh i see thanks for the tip man really appreciated! 

80 kills is actually really good but i guess ill try your tips out because 9 times out of 10 ill trade with someone because i lunged and then die XD

80 kills is actually really good but i guess ill try your tips out because 9 times out of 10 ill trade with someone because i lunged and then die XD

Yea Grifball is a lot of trading in this game. But you can help it a little by just not sprinting as much, just use it to get to an area more quickly or run away. Overall the mode is very inconsistent though so be prepared for frustration.

Yea Grifball is a lot of trading in this game. But you can help it a little by just not sprinting as much, just use it to get to an area more quickly or run away. Overall the mode is very inconsistent though so be prepared for frustration.

yep ill be ready cheers man!

• Upvote (+1) 1

man that is sick 68 is bloody awesome man but 217 how (are you being legit?)

team of 4 vs non team of 4, spawn kill them over and over. well it doesnt have to be randoms, your team just has to be more skilled than your opponents.

team of 4 vs non team of 4, spawn kill them over and over. well it doesnt have to be randoms, your team just has to be more skilled than your opponents.

yeah true spawn trapping XD

i managed to get over 70 kills last night playing and i did your methods and it seemed to work well!

• Upvote (+1) 1

i managed to get over 70 kills last night playing and i did your methods and it seemed to work well!

Ahh I'm glad! Keep on working man I'm glad to have helped!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

http://www.grifballhub.com/

idk how that site is/works/if its still active but you'll probably find players with as much passion for grifball there as you do, or at least a better shot than here. Feel free to stick around though.