Sign in to follow this  
MultiLockOn

LEGION - 2v2 Halo 5 Map by MultiLockOn

GT the same as your TB username? I wanna run around on this map.

Yup!

Definitely a beautiful map. Wouldn't know how it plays until I get some people on.

There is a way to get out of the map (provides no advantage you go to the forge map so you're below the map)

Seems like there is a lot of little nooks and crannies to hide in which could be annoying depending on who you're playing.

Getting up on top above the OS entry way if you fall into one of the side pillars you are stuck until you kill yourself or someone finds you to kill you. The fire pit is survivable as well with no way to get out. I'd just add more fire though so that it risk/reward situation.

Thats pretty much it for now. I'll try to get some friends to play it later tonight or tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely a beautiful map. Wouldn't know how it plays until I get some people on.

There is a way to get out of the map (provides no advantage you go to the forge map so you're below the map)

Seems like there is a lot of little nooks and crannies to hide in which could be annoying depending on who you're playing.

Getting up on top above the OS entry way if you fall into one of the side pillars you are stuck until you kill yourself or someone finds you to kill you. The fire pit is survivable as well with no way to get out. I'd just add more fire though so that it risk/reward situation.

Thats pretty much it for now. I'll try to get some friends to play it later tonight or tomorrow.

Theres actually invisible barriers everywhere you just described, but the last forge update broke them so they don't work in customs anymore. You walk right through em, once it's patched those shouldn't be issues :)

Theres actually invisible barriers everywhere you just described, but the last forge update broke them so they don't work in customs anymore. You walk right through em, once it's patched those shouldn't be issues :)

I only got through one of the barriers. I hit all of them except for on the side of OS.

I only got through one of the barriers. I hit all of them except for on the side of OS.

You'll have to show me some time :)

I've played the map before the final version and thought it was pretty dope, but that trailer was all sorts of a mess, and the quotes were just unnecessary, random, and unprofessional... really bad way to promote your map that you put a lot of time into. 

Just letting you know for future reference.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Qn7qDUa.png

:/

Lmao, he asked me to make that his quote so I did.  Don't read into it too much :P

I've played the map before the final version and thought it was pretty dope, but that trailer was all sorts of a mess, and the quotes were just unnecessary, random, and unprofessional... really bad way to promote your map that you put a lot of time into. 

Just letting you know for future reference.

You're not wrong. It's definitely the least serious video I've ever made, and I probably won't push this far left field again..but i had fun doing it :) Most of the stuff on my channel is pretty far and away from this 

Still, if I was seeking the approval of the super serious forge community I wouldn't have presented the video the way I did.  But I'm not too worried about the reception to my maps honestly, I've been forging long enough so that the only thing I'm interested in is having fun with my projects.  The people who know me and my maps well enough know what I can do so this video is really just something goofy I put together for my channel.

Still, for the sake of pushing for matchmaking I'll be more 'professional' in my future videos, and I'll be uploading a commentary of some high level gameplay on Legion tomorrow if you care.  Thanks for your thoughts man, you're always welcome to hop in my customs if you see me on! Both of you.

Minor gripe: White text on a white background is a bitch to read on Mobile.

Edit: That's just a TB thing, though. The Forgehub page is fine.

That is literally the only thing that possibly upsets me about this situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Minor gripe: White text on a white background is a bitch to read on Mobile.

Edit: That's just a TB thing, though. The Forgehub page is fine.

That is literally the only thing that possibly upsets me about this situation.

Lmao! I noticed that as well, I won't make the mistake again :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gameplay with vanilla settings/ CE Pistol starts with commentary by me.  For anyone interested in the map I think this is worth watching.

• Upvote (+1) 2