Sign in to follow this  
Alluminair

Team Catalyst LF>4th (Saturday Tryouts) Halo5

Hello i am the Leader of Team Catalyst we are a Competitive team that does Lan/Game battle Tournaments. I have 3 solid Players that have great chemistry together, we know how to Call out, Spawn kill, Map Control, Team Shot, and know how to motivate each other in game. We practice around 6:15pm-9:30pm pacific time Monday-Friday &  All day Saturday-Sunday. Each Game we play in Team Arena  or Scrims we look over what we did wrong & what we can approve on. Im looking for a player that do all those things in game and can work with our schedule.

Okay now for the Tryouts This coming Saturday Feb 27,2016. i will be setting up two Separate times so if u cant make it to the first one you will be able to for the second time. 

First time- 1:30 Pacific time 

4:00pm End of tryouts

Second Time- 4:30pm Pacific time

7:00pm End of tryouts

Contact- Alluminair (on xbox one)

Make sure to send a message which time you are able to participate.