CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Arena Gameplay Settings Thread

How much slower? An increase in shot interval as little as 50 ms would still make the Magnum trade with the AR with perfect shots on the average connection. Is the current rate of fire uncomfortable for you or something?

I dont get why the pistol needs to slow down the ROF.

Everyone praises CE and you can fire that thing fast as fuck with just tapping the trigger

I dont get why the pistol needs to slow down the ROF.

Everyone praises CE and you can fire that thing fast as fuck with just tapping the trigger

The CE Magnum fires as fast as the Halo 5 Magnum.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The CE Magnum fires as fast as the Halo 5 Magnum.

so why bother making the ROF slower to compensate for a 4sk magnum?

i think my point still stands

So about having No Radar returning to competitive Halo. @@Ugug

9368aabeeb92925e3308be50ebaa2cec.png

I can only laugh at this point

I can only laugh at this point

It's literally just comedy. People finding exploits to not show up on radar, and they patch it. Now what are they going to do? Crouch all the way there and slow gameplay down?  :laughing:

It's literally just comedy. People finding exploits to not show up on radar, and they patch it. Now what are they going to do? Crouch all the way there and slow gameplay down? :laughing:

Maybe they'll make it so that you also show up on radar when crouching

Maybe they'll make it so that you also show up on radar when crouching

crouching overpowered needs a nerf.

BUdMqon.jpg

:lxthul:

There's a 4000 reply thread on Waypoint about sprint right now.

Waypoint has literally become a better place for intelligent halo discussion than beyond.

Mainly because of anti opinion, anti discussion people like you.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

There's a 4000 reply thread on Waypoint about sprint right now.

Waypoint has literally become a better place for intelligent halo discussion than beyond.

Mainly because of anti opinion, anti discussion people like you.

sweet, you should totally go there from now on lol

have you ever considered people don't care about your opinion? seriously, give it some thought

in case you aren't aware, we've been debating sprint for 6 years

maybe people are tired of it? maybe, just maybe

I'm glad you don't care. Good for you. Many people do. We fight for what we want. Sorry if that bothers you.

doesn't bother me in the slightest 

i respect the fight but keep it where it belongs 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

have you ever considered people don't care about your opinion? seriously, give it some thought

Why do toxic posters like you never get banned?

You obnoxiously push your preferences. You put down others. You are anti pretty much everything that you don't personally like. You are just a horrible forum member that probably drives people off this forum on a daily basis.

Like you just go from thread to thread telling people thier opinions are dumb and nobody cares.

• Upvote (+1) 3

in case you aren't aware, we've been debating sprint for 6 years

maybe people are tired of it? maybe, just maybe

doesn't bother me in the slightest

i respect the fight but keep it where it belongs

But you are starting your opinion while telling someone else not to do the same. And you are being hostile as hell for no real reason.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

But you are starting your opinion while telling someone else not to do the same.

i never once said "don't talk about no sprint"

maybe people don't engage you anti-sprinters because you make up stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also i don't think i'm being "toxic/hostile" but then again i am hard body so who knows 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

i never once said "don't talk about no sprint"

maybe people don't engage you anti-sprinters because you make up stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also i don't think i'm being "toxic/hostile" but then again i am hard body so who knows

"people don't care about your opinions" is what you told him. Why would you say that? What action are you trying to get him to do? You're gonna tell me you aren't trying to get him to stop posting his opinion?

People don't care about your opinion either so as you can see this isn't going anywhere. Stop shitting on the actual people and instead talk about what is being discussed. If you don't like it you can literally just scroll down.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just go back to your echo chamber dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the problem have with the sprint debate is that you guys are debating it in every single thread. Why not stick to one thread so it doesn't clutter up other ones? You have the HCS Pro league thread, This thread, The "Why sprint doesnt belong in halo" thread, and the H5G thread were all having the same debate and it never goes anywhere. The debate ends up "Sprint sucks screw 343" and that gets pretty annoying to read in every thread you go to. I get that sprint sucks but sometimes we just gotta chill

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think the problem have with the sprint debate is that you guys are debating it in every single thread. Why not stick to one thread so it doesn't clutter up other ones? You have the HCS Pro league thread, This thread, The "Why sprint doesnt belong in halo" thread, and the H5G thread were all having the same debate and it never goes anywhere. The debate ends up "Sprint sucks screw 343" and that gets pretty annoying to read in every thread you go to. I get that sprint sucks but sometimes we just gotta chill

That's more than likely a reason why people are off-put by it. Another reason why is because we all understand the effect abilities have on FPS games. The majority of people here are informed players that comprehend gameplay mechanics, so there isn't a need to keep carrying on about any of it. Typing about these things day in and day out aren't going to have them removed from Halo right now (and maybe not ever).

I understand that the people that want to keep pushing these no abilities topics are of the mindset that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but there is such a thing as going overboard. There's no doubt that 343/Microsoft/every FPS dev ever has heard and understands these topics, so I think it's reasonable to say that to keep pushing the agenda isn't accomplishing much as of now.

Why do toxic posters like you never get banned?

You obnoxiously push your preferences. You put down others. You are anti pretty much everything that you don't personally like. You are just a horrible forum member that probably drives people off this forum on a daily basis.

Like you just go from thread to thread telling people thier opinions are dumb and nobody cares.

@@Cooper makes disparaging post

... @@Cooper becomes subject of a subsequent disparaging post

...... @@Cooper advocates poster be banned for disparaging post...

Therefore @@Cooper has successfully argued to be banned himself?

Epic.