Sign in to follow this  
Cook

You Guys Are Awesome! (Weapon Poll)

Halo 4 Turbo  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What weapon do you see yourself using after the update dropping tomorrow?

• Battle Rifle
    • DMR
    • Light Rifle
    • Carbine
    • Assault Rifle
    • Storm Rifle
    • Suppressor

I was pumped for Carbine starts again. Then the Carbine shot jellybeans. Hopefully they'll shoot green streaks of death again.

I definitely want to try the carbine and LR. Will probably have to redo my load outs.

Now that i've actually played it some....The carbine completely destroys you if you are caught off guard. It's definitely more than just an "assist" weapon now imo.

BR all day yeaahhhh! but i actually quite like the carbine now if im honest! 

In response to my earlier comment: Carbine no longer shoots jelly and OH MY GOD THE LIGHT RIFLE SHOOTS FAST ZOOMED IN! Of course the BR feels more smooth. Didn't notice anything with auto's, but I didn't take an extra effort to start with them in loadouts or to pick them up like the carbine LF. I did actually notice the SAW killing quicker as noted in the bulletin. Maybe it's just coincidental, but it felt like the sniper was spot on today because I was ripping faces compared to usual. May have just been a good day of Halo.

I've been using the Carbine since Halo 2. I'm so glad they gave it the buff it needed. Interesting fact: The Battle Rifle used to be a single-shot weapon, but then it was changed to a burst. Bungie loved the original so much that they brought it back in a Covie skin: The Carbine. Some say it predates the BR...