Sign in to follow this  
Cook

You Guys Are Awesome! (Weapon Poll)

Halo 4 Turbo  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What weapon do you see yourself using after the update dropping tomorrow?

• Battle Rifle
    • DMR
    • Light Rifle
    • Carbine
    • Assault Rifle
    • Storm Rifle
    • Suppressor

This Beyond crew here is certainly something special, not trying to beat a dead horse here but this website is certainly something special. The mix of talent and dedication is preserving the core elements that make up the game we all love. Special thanks to the whole Beyond Entertainment crew for making this happen, I'm looking forward to the continuation of great content production. To start this off I just wanted to have a nice little poll for everyone here.

Cheers,

Cook

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't wait to have the 4 shot BR back in my hands, I've missed it since Halo 3. :(

I can't wait to have the 4 shot BR back in my hands, I've missed it since Halo 3. :(

You should have hopped in some custom lobbies from the past few months. I think that's why I'm more excited about the AR than the BR, it will seem new to me.

You should have hopped in some custom lobbies from the past few months. I think that's why I'm more excited about the AR than the BR, it will seem new to me.

I've been playing a few customs but the 4sk is only a 50/50 on whether it's a 4sk or 5sk because of the temp fix with dmg modifier. I just can't wait to have a 100% 4sk BR. ;)

Well after my longest break from Halo in like 8 years, I plan to start out with old faithful, the BR.

I might actually "unlock" the automatics to see how the new aim assist functions, but I really don't see myself using anything but the BR from tomorrow onward.

I've been playing a few customs but the 4sk is only a 50/50 on whether it's a 4sk or 5sk because of the temp fix with dmg modifier. I just can't wait to have a 100% 4sk BR. ;)

The BR has been an 11sk for a few months now (sniper NOT broken anymore). I am happy that when I invite my matchmaking friends to customs they won't be turned off because I am playing radically different settings from why they are accustomed to. Spread and recoil have pretty much been removed from the BR as well.

The BR has been an 11sk for a few months now (sniper NOT broken anymore). I am happy that when I invite my matchmaking friends to customs they won't be turned off because I am playing radically different settings from why they are accustomed to. Spread and recoil have pretty much been removed from the BR as well.

Oh, really? When did they change that?

I use the BR now and I'll be using the improved BR tomorrow. DMR users won't be so annoying anymore :D

Carbine for me as well. 

Hell yeah! I'm gonna test that and the light rifle out (r4p3) just to troll on ppl.

• Upvote (+1) 1

BR of course. I just started playing again, I forgot all about the DMR such an awkward gun to use. 

Prob go BR/AR on small maps and LR/Magnum on larger maps.

That scoped LR looked so powerful. I don't play btb or anything like that, but if I did I would definitely have that as a starting weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Although I'm obviously going to try the BR and DMR (both with decreased RRR! ^^) I voted for the Carbine as I'm the most excited for that.

That 7sk and reduced spread sounds pretty sweet to me.

this new website is just the beginning for Halo, everybody is coming back! Naded, Roy (i heard) and 4sk is almost here! #GOBEYOND

I'm just waiting to see how many Pros are going to come back , for real. And who starts to shine even more with that 4sk BR...Maybe see Cratos hit some shots.

I'm surprised the Light Rifle doesn't have any votes yet. Probably has to do with it's inefficiency at close range. I'm definitely going to try it out though. But more than likely I'll be sticking with that BR(;

Definitely will try out the BR first. I mean how could you not after a great update like this. If it is anything like it was in H2 or H3, I will be extremely happy  :)