Sign in to follow this  
Evan

Firefight coming to Halo 5

I hate how they say "For those keeping track, that’s 11 new maps, 12 new modes (including Big Team Battle and Forge)". Such a gross misrepresentation of what we really got. Only 1 new map that wasn't a forge or remix of another, and counting basic stuff like btb as a "new" game mode is infuriating.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate how they say "For those keeping track, that’s 11 new maps, 12 new modes (including Big Team Battle and Forge)". Such a gross misrepresentation of what we really got. Only 1 new map that wasn't a forge or remix of another, and counting basic stuff like btb as a "new" game mode is infuriating.

they have a really shitty public relations rep.

it's all mind games to make you think you're getting a lot of free crap when really its not much at all.

it's pr like Dice with battlefield, the new modea stuff, weapons, vehicles, etc... when you add it all up, its not much of anything.

yes but WHICH firefight.

and will it be in match making?

please please PLEASEEEE make it like ODST firefight. 

PLEASEEEE

None of that Reach firefight (which imo and maybe "maybe" 90% of the people here in TB think it's crap).

@@Sal1ent

yes but WHICH firefight.

and will it be in match making?

please please PLEASEEEE make it like ODST firefight. 

PLEASEEEE

None of that Reach firefight (which imo and maybe "maybe" 90% of the people here in TB think it's crap).

@@Sal1ent

it says warzone firefight. I imagine it'll be a whole new deal