Sign in to follow this  
Moa

343 Industries pays tribute to thecrzedspartan's daughters

@@Sal1ent Just wanted to say just with this idea, you literally just became my favorite person at 343. Sure we'll have disagreements about H5 but you are a great person with good heart. Thank you for doing this. Seriously, that was amazing.

I will assuredly have my disagreements about the game, and I will make that known. But on a personal level, this was an absolutely amazing thing to do. Respect.

Found both names! :) I took screenshots so checkout my profile if you want to see it (Xbox profile)

Where can I find these short of getting online, im at work but would love to see this.

Incredible gesture.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where can I find these short of getting online, im at work but would love to see this.

Incredible gesture.

You can try go on Xbox.com look at my profile and look for screenshots.

My XBL tag is same as my TB name

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can try go on Xbox.com look at my profile and look for screenshots.

My XBL tag is same as my TB name

http://imgur.com/a/ka0NG

All credit goes to @@iEclipseeee for finding and taking these screenshots. I'm just uploading for people curious like me.

Imgur is being incredibly difficult for me right now. Only uploads in the smaller file for the name "Trinity" so I apologize about that folks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is incredibly awesome, good job.

It's really touching seing how many players are rocking the new Emblem as well, I'll surely keep it on for a long time.

all disagreements aside, 343 did good on this one, was really a considerate and heartfelt gesture. 

it was really great to see how the community rallied around thecrzedspartan after what happened

good job 343