Knighty Knight

Semipro Knighty Knight in da House!

I played with jr and blaze a ton towards the end of h3. I had no idea they were going to events then. I just remember seeing their name show up when I happened to watch a reach event. Jr and I posted on the ga thread trying to come to a LAN, but you guys were pretty exclusive then. Only reason I got invited to one was because I started to play with that guy that had a speech problem and he hosted a LAN at his house. Deten is the only guy who was there that I remember.

Jerawockee won the first MLG Halo 3 Combine in Nashville with Ryanoob, Blaze and Dubay. 2 of which are now pro and win events. Jer also got top 16 like 3x. He was considered pro in Halo 3 but not in Reach. The only thing is......he's never been to a local or even a LAN. Get that guy to come and it'll be like the 2nd coming of Christ.

That does sound familiar. Was it during my Community 1v1s on stream?

Yes :3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played with jr and blaze a ton towards the end of h3. I had no idea they were going to events then. I just remember seeing their name show up when I happened to watch a reach event. Jr and I posted on the ga thread trying to come to a LAN, but you guys were pretty exclusive then. Only reason I got invited to one was because I started to play with that guy that had a speech problem and he hosted a LAN at his house. Deten is the only guy who was there that I remember.

Jittery! Yeah, awesome guy. I went to one of his LANs, it was pretty fun. He's actually semi-deaf or completely deaf, I'm not sure which. He's on these forums from time to time. 

We need some consistent LANage going on soon. Gotta get prepared for MCC!!!

I swear I would get raped so hard at a LAN, I haven't played competitive Halo in years. Mostly just pub stomp in COD or maybe do some competitive COD, but nothing like halo lol. 

Just got the xbox one too so all I have now is COD and FIFA, I may just stick to pub stomping until the MCC comes out, and then get back into it and may be good enough to make the LAN roster by then haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jittery joe! I was having the hardest time remembering his name. Ya, he is a pretty nice guy. His mom can make some killer cheese dip.

if you got alexander's number you should text him and see if there is any progress on a h1 lan like last years

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey what's up all. I just found out about this forum. I'm also from Atlanta. I live in Gwinnett and I've got my own place. I'd be willing to host LAN parties, but you guys have to bring your own monitors and xbox's. My place has enough space for quite a few of us. I'm about 20 minutes from Conyers. Regardless of LAN parties, add me anyway, I'm looking for some serious and competitive team of 4 to beast Matchmaking with once H2A is released the very night. 

Hey what's up all. I just found out about this forum. I'm also from Atlanta. I live in Gwinnett and I've got my own place. I'd be willing to host LAN parties, but you guys have to bring your own monitors and xbox's. My place has enough space for quite a few of us. I'm about 20 minutes from Conyers. Regardless of LAN parties, add me anyway, I'm looking for some serious and competitive team of 4 to beast Matchmaking with once H2A is released the very night. 

I'm 30 minutes south of Conyers in Henry County. I'd love to LAN some 2v2 Halo 1 but thats about it.

Ah, sorry bro. I used to game H1 with PaCMaYNe, BoO, and the gang, but I prefer Halo 2 when I get the chance. Keep in touch if you need an extra for H2.

h2 is only fun with 8 man ffa, 3v3 or 4v4s. a small halo 2 lan just wont be productive and theres no way we can get enough people interested, sorry. let me know if you change your mind for some h1