Knighty Knight

Semipro Knighty Knight in da House!

Thanks! Good to be back.

hahaha I am thinking about making a comeback for H2A too, I'll be married by then so idk how much time I could put into it but if you are thinking LAN then definitely count me in! 

you know a lot of people in mcdonough to LAN with? I know about 3 or 4.

I literally only know how to cut it and make it look pretty to buy. Cooking it I only know the basics unfortunately. 

When I make salmon or tilapia I just put a badass spice on it and pop it in the oven for 20 mins, lol

that's what the school would be for. They would show you how to do all that stuff better yet start at a local restaurant, like a Logan's or Texas Roadhouse etc. I heard the people that do the steaks at those kind of places make good money.  You wouldn't even need training on what kind of cut because you have experience with that. If you get your experience there you can work your way up at a better restaurant without the college education. If you're still looking for a job in that field try one of those places, you'll put up with less bullshit with the women because you wouldn't really work around them because you're cooking the steaks.

Dude I really appreciate the suggestion, it sounds like a very viable option for me right now considering I'm a server at Red Lobster, the number 1 Darden restaurant in the nation.

OT: I got 2 killtacs in H2 today, one with snipe. So satisfying.

Dude I really appreciate the suggestion, it sounds like a very viable option for me right now considering I'm a server at Red Lobster, the number 1 Darden restaurant in the nation.

OT: I got 2 killtacs in H2 today, one with snipe. So satisfying.

I would kill for lava cake dessert at Red Lobster right now.

OT: #WeBack

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks! Good to be back.

you know a lot of people in mcdonough to LAN with? I know about 3 or 4.

I know some people but haven't played with them in a long time, would have to see if they got back into Halo again, but we used to have LANs all the time so hopefully they get back into it

We teamed with Luckside instead of ArtoWar at DC, the first Reach event. Good times!

I played with some of you guys back during Halo 2 (not sure if it was for scrims or just random customs), you were probably a level or two above me skill-wise for competitive play so I'm sure I stole as many of your whorish tactics as I could at the time. :p My teammates were Figure 8, Xiphoz, and ra4 Coltmaster. We could have done really well at a tournament I think but we fell apart because *ahem* colt would never get online. Are you guys thinking of teaming up again this fall or playing together tentatively?

Hey knight. I grew up in conyers. I live in Kennesaw at the moment. I would definitely be down for a LAN. I went to a LAN a few years back tht was organized from the ga thread. I don't think you were there. I played you in game battles a couple of times though.

Conyers is real close to where we might be starting LANs once H2A is out. I'll put details up in this thread.

Yo I ninja'd you one time in Reach haha what's up bro

Yeah, after I beat you down first, I remember that. What up? I miss BTB bro!

You know of a place, or would someone have to volunteer to sacrifice their own house/apartment? I could host a LAN if I get my own place but I will be a newlywed so idk how she would handle that lol 

We usually have the GA lans in Marietta at Killzones house. He had an entire basement dedicated to Halo parties but now that he's moved out we need a new place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We could probably fit a 4v4 in my apt if nothing else comes up. Is there still an active ga thread anywhere? Is deten still around?

I went to high school with jerawockee. I think he placed in reach but not sure. Another decent player that can LAN.

I went to high school with jerawockee. I think he placed in reach but not sure. Another decent player that can LAN.

Jerawockee won the first MLG Halo 3 Combine in Nashville with Ryanoob, Blaze and Dubay. 2 of which are now pro and win events. Jer also got top 16 like 3x. He was considered pro in Halo 3 but not in Reach. The only thing is......he's never been to a local or even a LAN. Get that guy to come and it'll be like the 2nd coming of Christ.

Hey do you remember that game of Halo Reach where we traded kills in a 1v1 @ 14-14 and I won? lol

That does sound familiar. Was it during my Community 1v1s on stream?