Knighty Knight

Semipro Knighty Knight in da House!

Yeah I went to Eagles Landing and Union Grove, lived right down the street from em on Daily Mill.

Weird! I went to Union grove too! I heard of you back in the day but idk if we ever played 

woah really? didn't know you lived that close to me. i'm off daily mill/jonesboro rd...just moved here a couple months ago

I live over near the airline/kelleytown area! Lets take an HCO team to AGL 9?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weird! I went to Union grove too! I heard of you back in the day but idk if we ever played 

I live over near the airline/kelleytown area! Lets take an HCO team to AGL 9?

dude you're not far at all. ughs wolverines haha. whats your name? it'd be weird if we knew each other.

dude you're not far at all. ughs wolverines haha. whats your name? it'd be weird if we knew each other.

haha it would be weird, my names Levi Harville, hints the gamertag Harville2. I played soccer at UGHS and then went on to play in college also. My number was 2 so thats where I got Harville2. I went to UGHS from 06-09 and just graduated from college this past May! You?

haha it would be weird, my names Levi Harville, hints the gamertag Harville2. I played soccer at UGHS and then went on to play in college also. My number was 2 so thats where I got Harville2. I went to UGHS from 06-09 and just graduated from college this past May! You?

Weiiird man. We may know each other, I'm Cody McDaniel.. I graduated in 2010.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weiiird man. We may know each other, I'm Cody McDaniel.. I graduated in 2010.

My fiancee graduated from UGHS in 2010, Shali. Small world man! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My fiancee graduated from UGHS in 2010, Shali. Small world man! 

I think I had a class with her, didn't her last name start with a M? Don't wanna post too much, because its personal info!

I think I had a class with her, didn't her last name start with a M? Don't wanna post too much, because its personal info!

Yes sir! haha thats what I was thinking too. I felt weird posting my name on here, but even weirder posting her name! but yep thats her! Lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know like 5 guys in the area that would be down to lan if you guys wanna start something!

I would be down just need a little advanced notice! - I know im nowhere close to your level ive always had fun playing competitively if that makes sense. Love playing competitively but knew I wouldnt make it to pro status, I pursued other options like playing soccer in college. Anyways all this to say I dont wanna show up at the lan and get embarassed! hahaha 

I would be down just need a little advanced notice! - I know im nowhere close to your level ive always had fun playing competitively if that makes sense. Love playing competitively but knew I wouldnt make it to pro status, I pursued other options like playing soccer in college. Anyways all this to say I dont wanna show up at the lan and get embarassed! hahaha

The people Ill invite are pretty solid but not the greatest. Youll enjoy yourself cuz i always make sure teams are even.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I would be down just need maybe 2 weeks notice or so. I live at home and my girl has one more year of school so most of my weekends are consumed by either going down to the school or her coming up here. So as long as I know ahead of time im good to go!

PS: Would I look like a complete tool coming to this lan without astros/turtle beaches/whatever? 

nah. i have spare pair of turtles, they are old if you need em. i got you bro

• Upvote (+1) 1

lets lan then knight.

im down. only problem....no place to do it, just a shit load of ppl that want to haha

<3 You'd be lost without me. 

ur right. u showed me wat its like to be a real man

If we do get this going, are we only doing H4? H3 and H2 would be so much fun to do! I cant sit and play H4 for more than 2-3 hours without getting bored... but it might different at a LAN idk.

Depends if the LAN is competitive or just laid back. We can play H4 FFA/2v2/4v4 for money and it will be fun. But only if we get the teams right.

If we do get this going, are we only doing H4? H3 and H2 would be so much fun to do! I cant sit and play H4 for more than 2-3 hours without getting bored... but it might different at a LAN idk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry for the bump, I just wanted to announce my comeback for H2A will be epic. I am gonna attempt to make content on youtube and will do Midship FFAs nonstop. 

Plus I got a new signature and wanted to show it off. How's everyone enjoying this wonderful game we've been blessed with for 2 years? Btw, this happens to me on the reg now for whatever reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

hahaha I am thinking about making a comeback for H2A too, I'll be married by then so idk how much time I could put into it but if you are thinking LAN then definitely count me in!