Knighty Knight

Semipro Knighty Knight in da House!

For some reason I forgot to make one of these!

Hi! I'm Knighty. I competed in all the Halos and went to about 20 MLG events. I can't say enough about how much I love this game and the community. 

See you guys around!

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For some reason I forgot to make one of these!

Hi! I'm Knighty. I competed in all the Halos and went to about 20 MLG events. I can't say enough about how much I love this game and the community. 

See you guys around!

not hating on you bro just curious why you are declaring yourself a semi pro? 

I see you played at nashville but did you finish in the top 8? if so conggratz

Probably because top 16 get points and he had enough good placings or a good enough placing to be considered semi-pro.

Knightyknight, what other FPS games do you play on XBL?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Battlefield 3, Borderlands, Call of Duty from time to time. My favorite is always gonna be Halo 3 though. 

I placed at live events MANY times but was never on a pro seeded team. The term "semipro" died around 2009 and 2010 but people still consider the players in between "semi".

• Upvote (+1) 2

not hating on you bro just curious why you are declaring yourself a semi pro? 

I see you played at nashville but did you finish in the top 8? if so conggratz

It was a term used in MLG back in Halo 2 and early Halo 3 but I still consider myself one. Is it a crime?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nashville right?

I believe so. It was an MLG event though. But I do remember when you were on Zekkou back during h3 with Ninja, Venom and Artofwar. I hope I'm thinking about the same guy

All I know is your mic sucks. You also make loud noises.

I love you, Dan. <3

I believe so. It was an MLG event though. But I do remember when you were on Zekkou back during h3 with Ninja, Venom and Artofwar. I hope I'm thinking about the same guy

Yep that was me! We teamed with Luckside instead of ArtoWar at DC, the first Reach event. Good times!

I love you, Dan. <3

Yep that was me! We teamed with Luckside instead of ArtoWar at DC, the first Reach event. Good times!

Whoa you guys teamed with luck side? How'd that go?

No offense he was good but I didn't think he was that good. He could have been way better on LAN though for all I know

Whoa you guys teamed with luck side? How'd that go?

No offense he was good but I didn't think he was that good. He could have been way better on LAN though for all I know

Aaron did MUCH better at the two events I teamed with him. He wasn't an online player.

semi is accurate

I agree. I've failed so many times in those decisive series to make pro that I deserve it. =(

He built a bad rep for some reasons in which I don't remember. I do remember people would just bitch over his name too lol. Played with him online a bit and he was a solid player, but never pictured him breaking out.

It's weird how certain players are able to transition from LAN to live and live to LAN.

My buddy milk was pretty good online. When we would LAN though he would go off. Ended up completely surprising me and taking 13th at the halo 3 opener.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He always defended himself and talked big game on the forums so a big part of the community just assumed he was this arrogant cunt when he is really a fun guy to be around and doesnt have a bad bone in his body. Sooo many people would talk smack to him though and he hated it cuz he didnt think he deserved it which was true.

Ive always lanned so ive never thought twice about being a player that performs better online. I will say though....ive made incredible plays at tournaments that i could never do on xbl or at a lan. THAT ADRENALINE BABY

You know I think we used to run customs back in the beginning of H3? I was Bamboozler 20 played with my teamate Randa (Yes GMM Randa) back then his gamertag was itz maverick. and this other guy bidoof.

He always defended himself and talked big game on the forums so a big part of the community just assumed he was this arrogant cunt when he is really a fun guy to be around and doesnt have a bad bone in his body. Sooo many people would talk smack to him though and he hated it cuz he didnt think he deserved it which was true.

Ive always lanned so ive never thought twice about being a player that performs better online. I will say though....ive made incredible plays at tournaments that i could never do on xbl or at a lan. THAT ADRENALINE BABY

you're DXKnight correcto?

if so i believe we live in/around the same area.

Atlanta?

yea, i live in henry county. i remember checking the GA thread on MLG and I think it was you that said they lived closed to mcdonough area?

yea, i live in henry county. i remember checking the GA thread on MLG and I think it was you that said they lived closed to mcdonough area?

Shit I messed all that up, lol. My bad mods!

Yeah I went to Eagles Landing and Union Grove, lived right down the street from em on Daily Mill.

woah really? didn't know you lived that close to me. i'm off daily mill/jonesboro rd...just moved here a couple months ago

Do you happen to have an account named tD KnightyNight?

If not, I think you have a fan and they're on my friends list. Lol.