Sign in to follow this  
Legend_JR2

I need desperate help.

So apparently some where on this damn forum, there is a gif of me "JR2" "JR2 is Better" worldstarring some kid named syur via groundpound. I am sick of looking aimlessly. If someone knows of this apprently it was a gif from my stream. Someone hook it up fam. I wanna see this shizz.. Got a new gamertag btw

GT: JR2 WORLDSTARS
Twitch.tv/legend_jr2

Twitter:@Jr2isbetter :PPPPPPPPPPP

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 16

I used to make a bunch of shit posts back in 2005 on the MLG forums, but my god dude...if you really wanted the crown that badly, all you had to do was ask.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So apparently some where on this damn forum, there is a gif of me "JR2" "JR2 is Better" worldstarring some kid named syur via groundpound. I am sick of looking aimlessly. If someone knows of this apprently it was a gif from my stream. Someone hook it up fam. I wanna see this shizz.. Got a new gamertag btw

Twitch.tv/legend_jr2

The one where you miss the easiest rail of your life then jump around and ground pound someone that looks like they might not have thumbs? That was in the pro thread likely 50+ pages back at this point. Good luck.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I got to "worldstarring" and stopped reading to scroll down to tell you you're a dumbass.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Twitch.tv/legend_jr2

you are the worst kind of person

why post your twitch? lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy shit why all the hate?

If any of you actually watched his stream you'd see the whole fuckboi shit he puts on is mostly an act... hes actually a nice guy, not to mention champ 2 in Team arena.

Plebs.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

If any of you actually watched his stream you'd see the whole fuckboi shit he puts on is mostly an act... hes actually a nice guy, not to mention champ 2 in Team arena.

Plebs.

You should have seen the kind of idiotic hate speech this guy was spamming in the halo twitch chat

He's clearly an obnoxious child IMO

• Upvote (+1) 3

Plebs.

U da man bro thanks i apprieciate this

• Downvote (-1) 3

U da man bro thanks i apprieciate this

Its all good homie, bunch of Garrets in here trying to smash more teeth

Probably salty from you being champ and half the guys on here can't get past diamond lmao

This thread has far too many replies. 

Might as well add to that.

So this is what H5 kids are like these days....

Basically H3 glory days when every 50 in MLG thought they were hot shit.

Thought I saw that gamertag. He's playing T2 right now in his stream