ContrxL

Dexter Discussion

This thread is for people to openly discuss Dexter Season 8 without worrying about spoiling anybody that hasn't seen it yet.

Do not visit this thread if you aren't caught up to the current episode. New episodes air every Sunday night.

If you are spoiled from this thread, it's your own fault. 

I don't see any reason we should use spoiler tags here, because everyone viewing the thread should be caught up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Any predictions on how this season will turn out? I'm surprised they would drop such a big cliffhanger on the very first episode.

I'm thinking right now that by the end of the season, dexter will either be dead or in prison.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The blond has fucked up teeth almost JDM style.  Anyway it definitely seems Dexter is losing control.  Could definitely see Dexter getting killed/jailed this season but I hope he doesn't.  I seriously want him to kill his sister though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The blond has fucked up teeth almost JDM style.  Anyway it definitely seems Dexter is losing control.  Could definitely see Dexter getting killed/jailed this season but I hope he doesn't.  I seriously want him to kill his sister though.

Something is going to have to come to fruition with his behavior seeing as this is the final season for the series.

I don't care what happens as long as we get to see a LOT of the blonde. 

tumblr_mi1wm4qTNF1qzya3go1_1280.jpg

Yeah honestly fuck debra, i wanna see him and hannah have a killing spree together!!!!!

Looks like my Direct Tv Account ended, can someone post a link to tonights episode if possible?

I use Project Free TV to watch my episodes when I can't catch it at home on TV. Just google it

I use Project Free TV to watch my episodes when I can't catch it at home on TV. Just google it

i tried it, idk if it's because i have a mac but it's not really doing anything, thanks for the help though, if you happen to upload the episode or find another way to watch it shoot it this way

just watched both episode 1 & 2....

Dude... I think that old lady is the killer and she is trying to test Dexter to see if he is better than her.  and Dexter is going to try and sleep with Debra...

Deb's going to kill Dexter.

Other way around, The doctor will dis-associate Dexter from real life even more making him have no real connections.

His killing of Deb and leaving Harrison will be the eventually reason for his capture.

just watched both episode 1 & 2....

Dude... I think that old lady is the killer and she is trying to test Dexter to see if he is better than her.  and Dexter is going to try and sleep with Debra...

Something definitely off about the Lady and she is not good. The way she stroked his ego about being an Alpha really sealed my suspicions of her. I am almost 99% certain it's her, but it almost seems predictable. I firmly believe Dexter will end up putting Deb on his table. Whether or not he goes through with it/if it changes him to stop completely before/following the event will be the show ending imo.

I think Deb is definitely going to end up on Dexter's table by season's end. Whether he actually kills her or not, I have not a clue in the world.

I think the killer is either Hannah, Deb, or Vogel.

Super excited for the remainder of the season though. Wish my friends, girlfriend and sister weren't into the show because I like marathoning shows. Wouldn't be able to do that with everyone else watching lol.

I think Deb is definitely going to end up on Dexter's table by season's end. Whether he actually kills her or not, I have not a clue in the world.

I think the killer is either Hannah, Deb, or Vogel.

Super excited for the remainder of the season though. Wish my friends, girlfriend and sister weren't into the show because I like marathoning shows. Wouldn't be able to do that with everyone else watching lol.

I can't imagine Deb being the killer as it seems too methodical for someone that is spirally out of control. How fitting it would be though that his dark passenger creates a dark passenger for her as well. Double fitting how death in a shipping container birthed the Dexter we know, and Death in container has changed Deb, possibly into a similar creature. Interesting little relation I just made as I was typing this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I seriously still think Vogel is up to no good. I feel as if mostly everything is a distraction right now leading up to the moment when they finally reveal her true side. 

I seriously still think Vogel is up to no good. I feel as if mostly everything is a distraction right now leading up to the moment when they finally reveal her true side. 

Definitely. I just hope she doesn't end up being the main antagonist because that would just be too predictable IMO.

I think they may be foreshadowing something with Harrison and the red popsicles looking like blood. Does the series come around in a circle and Harrison takes over Dexter's place as a serial killer? He, like Dexter, was "born in blood" with Rita's death. I can see Dexter dying and Vogel holding Harrison at the end telling him that, "he's perfect" leading us on that she's going to teach him the same things Dexter has learned from her/Harry. Or I could also see Deb coming around after Dexter dies, where I think she kills him. Then maybe she raises Harrison in place of Vogel?

I don't know there's so many possible endings lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely. I just hope she doesn't end up being the main antagonist because that would just be too predictable IMO.

I think they may be foreshadowing something with Harrison and the red popsicles looking like blood. Does the series come around in a circle and Harrison takes over Dexter's place as a serial killer? He, like Dexter, was "born in blood" with Rita's death. I can see Dexter dying and Vogel holding Harrison at the end telling him that, "he's perfect" leading us on that she's going to teach him the same things Dexter has learned from her/Harry. Or I could also see Deb coming around after Dexter dies, where I think she kills him. Then maybe she raises Harrison in place of Vogel?

I don't know there's so many possible endings lol.

I agree, I think there's something definitely important coming with Harrison as it does seem foreshadowed. I can't see Vogel raising him as both Deb and Dex would have to die which wouldn't entirely make sense to fans in my eyes, plus it looks like she could pass away at any minute lol. Deb's escalating out of control and killing him wouldn't fix her imo, only make her worse. I firmly believe that Deb will end up on Dex's table and Dex will go through with it and completely change him from killing ever again. I think the thought of killing Deb off sounds like a near impossible idea, but I think she is going to cross a line that will sway Dex's mind.

A boring season so far. <_<

Personally I though last season was worse. I hate the Deb loves Dex storyline soooooo much and it's such a drag on things. It's weird, taboo, and to be honest puts a bad taste in my mouth. I am not a fan of this writing decision. Oh well, I'm certain things will escalate real soon. I think the writers are having a hard time bringing it to an end, thus the slow start.

I think Vogel is making Dexter clean up all of her past patient/project/killer messes that could expose her.  Next episode I bet the "suspected killer" will end up on the table, and more brain killer murders will happen from Vogel.

I think Vogel is making Dexter clean up all of her past patient/project/killer messes that could expose her.  Next episode I bet the "suspected killer" will end up on the table, and more brain killer murders will happen from Vogel.

Agreed, but is she the killer? Or rather is she having him slowly work his way through her mess cleaning it up until the last one which really is the brain surgeon only to finally do away with Dexter, or at least attempt to?

Could it be possible that the whole show is narrated by Dexter during his time in jail?

In the end it would reveal he was in jail all along.

It would be an interesting twist.

Could it be possible that the whole show is narrated by Dexter during his time in jail?

In the end it would reveal he was in jail all along.

It would be an interesting twist.

Kill him or set him free, but don't cage him. Not the ending I want.