ContrxL

Dexter Discussion

Actually we did get to see some tits from that subplot so maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

zf5s834.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually we did get to see some tits from that subplot so maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

zf5s834.gif

Haha yes!

Yeah idk if I'm a big fan of that alternate ending either. I wanted Dexter to face off with Batista/Quinn/Mathews. Instead of introducing all these new people that none of us have a connection to.

Yeah idk if I'm a big fan of that alternate ending either. I wanted Dexter to face off with Batista/Quinn/Mathews. Instead of introducing all these new people that none of us have a connection to.

MASUKA DAUGHTER > TRINITY.

Yeah, I think having someone, like Batista, figuring out his secret would have been way more interesting way to handle things. 

Wow. Just wow. After trying to defend the show a little after last weeks episode, I just can't this week. This ending was absolutely atrocious. What in the world was the entire point of trying to humanize Dexter this entire season if they were going to end it with him "destroying everything he comes close to"? What was the point of the whole Maszuka/Daughter storyline? Why even bother getting Deb and Joey "almost" back together if Deb was just going to die?

The way Deb died was terrible too. I didn't want her to die, but if she was going to, I think she should have just been in critical condition after the shot. Not be like hey I'm fine, doctors say everythings okay, jk not I have a blood clot that led to a stroke. I mean I know doctors miss things, and things come up, but come on. I didn't like it. And did no one see Dexter bringing a corpse out of the hospital? I understand that there was an evacuation, but seriously, that's just lazy. In the past, he would have had to think of trying to get Deb on his boat to "bury" her and get passed everyone, not just walk by. It's one of the many lazy things the writers have done this season. Hannah? No disguise? Only a wanted fugitive, but hey, why try and disguise myself?

And that ending? OMG! Just when I thought the ending couldn't get any worse, it did. I hated the cop out of killing himself, leaving Harrison with a wanted criminal after trying to lessen the severity of the Dark Passenger and its grip on his life this season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he only killed two people this season, the "supposed" brain surgeon when he stabbed him through the bed and Saxon, who he wasn't even going to kill until he did what he did to Deb. Just when I thought that ending couldn't get any worse, it did with Lumberjack Dexter...wtf? I'm getting pissed off writing and talking about this again. This used to be one of my favorite shows, and they totally killed it.

original.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

And that ending? OMG! Just when I thought the ending couldn't get any worse, it did. I hated the cop out of killing himself, leaving Harrison with a wanted criminal after trying to lessen the severity of the Dark Passenger and its grip on his life this season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he only killed two people this season, the "supposed" brain surgeon when he stabbed him through the bed and Saxon, who he wasn't even going to kill until he did what he did to Deb. Just when I thought that ending couldn't get any worse, it did with Lumberjack Dexter...wtf? I'm getting pissed off writing and talking about this again. This used to be one of my favorite shows, and they totally killed it.

He also killed the cannibal guy who was selling Gym  stuff at the mall.

I'm pissed because I wanted Dexter to end on a happy note. I personally didn't mind season 8 at all until i saw the finale. 

Edit: other than the fact that hannah was back. Rita >