ContrxL

Dexter Discussion

i haven't watched anything after the first episode of season 8 and i probably won't until the whole season is over so i can watch it all in 2 days, i've seen every season. i've been hearing from you guys that this season did not meet it's standards.

Compared to "Real Dexter Quality" what do you rate this season so far?

I'd have to say a 5 or 6. I thought it started out pretty strong and had a lot of potential to be epic, but I think they just took a wrong turn and it didn't go so well. I feel like half the time I'm watching it, I'm just watching filler scenes and that is quite annoying.

Anyways, I definitely think this season is better than season 5 though. I thought that season was the biggest pile of shit ever and don't even consider that a part of the series. Not as good as the first 4, kind of lacking compared to 6 and 7. We'll see how it ends though, hopefully they don't fuck it up.

i dont get why I even watch this show any more, i dont even want to see how they end it because it'll likely ruin everything.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i dont get why I even watch this show any more, i dont even want to see how they ends because it'l likely ruin everything.

My thoughts exactly.

So many unnecessary scenes and subplots.  

Not really surprised the BS is alive, but definitely unexpected the way it was revealed.  

So many unnecessary scenes and subplots.  

Not really surprised the BS is alive, but definitely unexpected the way it was revealed.  

I agree, seems like a lot of the shows I've been watching lately have been doing pointless fillers though. Oh well.

I was under the impression that the dr was the bs after that scene. Not many episodes left, still not sure where this is going.

I really feel that this unknown killer will be some sort of super serial killer with all the best attributes of the serial killers she has trained and it will take Dexter and Hannah as well as probably Deb to kill him and someone will die as a result. Probably Dex who will kill the guy with his dying breath. 

Hate this season.  Have to see how it ends though.  

Never watched this show. Heard it sucks now. Is it just poor plotting or...

Hey, you guys remember that subplot they created about Vince having a daughter? Well, she does weed, isn't that neat? 

If they weren't constantly referencing it, I would forget Dexter is a serial killer.  

Never watched this show. Heard it sucks now. Is it just poor plotting or...

The plot is shit and the sub plots are pointless fillers. Season 8 had so much potential for greatness after having a fairly good previous season and the plot written for season 8 ended up being so fucking stupid. 

Also, the new child actor for Harrison is probably the worst child actor I've ever seen. I know they wanted to skip some time, but I think that was their first mistake. Should have continued the season directly after 7. 

Whatever, I will forever be pissed off about this show since it used to be my #1 favorite.

I've stopped watching and am just skimming recaps it has gotten so bad for me personally.

Just want to know what happends. Don't care about the other crap.

The plot is shit and the sub plots are pointless fillers. Season 8 had so much potential for greatness after having a fairly good previous season and the plot written for season 8 ended up being so fucking stupid. 

Also, the new child actor for Harrison is probably the worst child actor I've ever seen. I know they wanted to skip some time, but I think that was their first mistake. Should have continued the season directly after 7. 

Whatever, I will forever be pissed off about this show since it used to be my #1 favorite.

"ow ow ow" 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Showtime can't close the deal.  Better not screw up Homeland.  

You have got to be fucking kidding me.   

I'm sorry, I thought a serial killer would...you know, kill someone.  

I've never watched this show. I just read an IGN review on today's episode, and the last sentence is "Don't worry, the Breaking Bad Review will be up soon".