FlizzyFletch

Pro Player Spotlight #2: CommonIy

Just letting you know on mobile, all I can see is light blue questions. I cannot see Commonly's responses :)

Hm. I'll have to look into that after Trivia. It works on my phone, but if the font color is the problem I can definitely fix this! Appreciate the quick response!

Hm. I'll have to look into that after Trivia. It works on my phone, but if the font color is the problem I can definitely fix this! Appreciate the quick response!

Yeah I think it's the color for sure! No problem dude!

Just letting you know on mobile, all I can see is light blue questions. I cannot see Commonly's responses :)

Can confirm, didn't see responses on Iphone 5s

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I think it's the color for sure! No problem dude!

Can confirm, didn't see responses on Iphone 5s

Can you guys let me know how this looks for you now? I checked on my Android and it looks like its mobile friendly now. Want to confirm for Apple users too.

I appreciate the quick feedback.

Can you guys let me know how this looks for you now? I checked on my Android and it looks like its mobile friendly now. Want to confirm for Apple users too.

I appreciate the quick feedback.

Looks perfect now :) thank you sir!
  • Upvote (+1) 2

lol @ the Ninja comment ... true but so harsh

I'd be shocked if Ninja himself thought he is better than Snipedown on lan. That comment doesn't mean Ninjas bad in the slightest.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Harry Potter over Star Wars ? tsk tsk....

I see Snipedown made a mistake picking you up  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3