RyanW

Rocket League Discussion

c5760a37b61440168626.png

Soccer meets driving once again in the award-winning, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score amazing aerial goals and pull off incredible, game-changing saves!

• Insane Customization: Personalize your vehicle with hundreds of different items for BILLIONS of possible combinations!
  • Awesome Arenas: DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, and Wasteland (with multiple variants of most maps)
  • Fantastic Multiplayer: 4-Player Splitscreen, 8-Player Online, Ranked and Unranked play, special Mutator-themed playlist(s), Private Match support (with named rooms and optional passwords)
  • Cool Game Modes: Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair Mode (1v2, 1v3, 1v4), and Offline Season Mode
  • More Features: Replay Viewer, customizable controls, "Mutator" game-variant options (Ball Type, Ball Speed, Boost Strength, Max Score, Match Length, etc.)

Platforms: PC, PS4, and Xbox One

Price: $20

Go here to stay up to date on new patches!

Rocket League Twitter

Screenshots

ss_6a29b9974708fec902ab83abc5e5a51ec9229

20150918_rocketleague_01_web.jpg

rocket-league-review.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Season 2 just started and this is what you can expect with it:

• Competitive Skill Divisions have replaced Rank Points and the Season 1 Ranking System. There are twelve skill divisions. Over time you can be promoted or demoted between divisions based on your performance.
  • Top 100 Leaderboards are now based on your skill rating, similar to the Preseason.
  • Placement matches have been implemented. For each ranked queue, you play ten placement games and are then sorted into a skill division based on your performance.

Season-2-Division-Titles.0.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I primarly play on PC now but I want that Warthog. I'm torn. 

Only thing that sucks about the Hogsticker and Armadillo is that you can't add flags, toppers, and other stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only thing that sucks about the Hogsticker and Armadillo is that you can't add flags, toppers, and other stuff

Well damn, I might get it on PC then since that will get old quickly.

Yep, that's really a disappointment. I love how the boost is from the needler, but not being able to add a second layer (stars, skulls etc), and other stuff as you said gets boring. That also works the same for the Back to the Future dlc.

I primarly play on PC now but I want that Warthog. I'm torn. 

I'm thinking about getting it.

Cross platform play between PC and XB1 confirmed and PS4 a possibility! I wonder if this will allow XB1 to be an eligible platform for RLCS.

http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news/2016/03/xbox-one-cross-network-play/

I saw an article today that the technical part for PS4 and XBL is finished, they just need to get political pardon to allow it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/22/rocket-league-devs-have-figured-out-ps4-xbox-one-cross-network-play

Let the console wars begin!

I figured that I would try RL out today because it's free for the weekend and people won't shut up about it. I was worried that chasing the ball around would get tiring after a few minutes, but I have been enjoying it so far. I wish that you could disable the skyboxes though. The map that looks like it was inspired by Mad Max likes to steal my frames. If anybody else is still on the fence, go try it out on Steam when you get a chance.

This is free to place this weekend if anyone is interested, this is my first time playing it and im having a blast.

This is free to place this weekend if anyone is interested, this is my first time playing it and im having a blast.

Same here! Really fun game, Im thinking of buying it after this weekend.

Same here! Really fun game, Im thinking of buying it after this weekend.

Me too! Especially since MS gave me $10 ;)