Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Goldenboy will be casting AGL 8.

I feel that this deserves it's own thread because of the love  :goldenboy: gets and deserves!

x0rM1G1.png

I hope we see a  :gandhi:  :goldenboy:  duo at some point!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Glad to see he'll be casting AGL 8, he adds so much energy into the gameplay and really drew me in. He's got a great voice for casting, now he just needs to develop his understanding of the game more and he'll be golden *pun intended*.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The casting god-squad, ASSEMBLE!

Goldenboy + Maven and Gandhi. I'll be so entertained.

Great news! Excited to see possible new combos ( :gandhi:  +  :goldenboy: , namely). Should really be fun to have exciting play-by-play commentating, with Gandhi's great analysis between games or between plays.

Incredible news here. Goldenboy is a must have commentator.  His play by plays and enthusiasm are great. 

Good pair with :ghost: and/or :bravo:  But would love to see the :goldenboy:  + :gandhi: combo. GoldenGandhi

Knew it'd happen. Goldenboy is too good not to pass on! Shame I'll be missing this tourney of all tourneys. :( Gonna be the best one yet.

SIck! Can't wait to see him cast! Been watching the CoD streams and I love his casting!

I was pleasantly surprised how like, quick a study he was on the maps and settings and just... Halo in general. Obviously, he's got great casting experience and to see it transition so nicely into Halo at UMG Chicago was really nice. The guy brings a lot of energy to his casting and the :goldenboy: + :bravo:  combo was just too good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great news. By the time Sunday rolled around at UMG he had already learned alot about the game. Cant wait to hear him now with an entire tourney under his belt.

The Halo Commentator Gods - Bravo and Quinn duo (Good commentary and laughs) 

- Gh057 and Gandhi (Halo history/analysis god duos)

- Maven and Gandhi (for shits and giggles)

- but with Goldenboy he can join any of those and make them good

- I kinda want to see Walshy commentate again 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Halo Commentator Gods - Bravo and Quinn duo (Good commentary and laughs) 

- Gh057 and Gandhi (Halo history/analysis god duos)

- Maven and Gandhi (for shits and giggles)

- but with Goldenboy he can join any of those and make them good

- I kinda want to see Walshy commentate again 

Puckett >

• Upvote (+1) 2

Goldenboy is the play by play GOAT at Halo events. I have never even used the word GOAT...but it has to be said.

Also a little Off Topic but did anyone else think Goldenboy seemed to be having less fun at the MLG Cod event? I saw people ripping him in the chat but it honestly seemed like they don't give him the chance to shine during play by plays. The other casters are good but the intensity and excitement that Goldenboy brings is a level above any caster I have yet to see except maybe Puckett (I <3 Puckett). I'd like to see him and Scott cast just because Scott brings a ton of knowledge while Goldenboy brings that intensity we all love.

Goldenboy FTW.

Goldenboy is the play by play GOAT at Halo events. I have never even used the word GOAT...but it has to be said.

Also a little Off Topic but did anyone else think Goldenboy seemed to be having less fun at the MLG Cod event? I saw people ripping him in the chat but it honestly seemed like they don't give him the chance to shine during play by plays. The other casters are good but the intensity and excitement that Goldenboy brings is a level above any caster I have yet to see except maybe Puckett (I <3 Puckett). I'd like to see him and Scott cast just because Scott brings a ton of knowledge while Goldenboy brings that intensity we all love.

Goldenboy FTW.

Of course he was having less fun, he was casting CoD, not Halo. :P

:gandhi: + :maven:  and  :bravo: + :goldenboy:  are the best commentating duos Halo has had in a while.

YES! Cant wait to meet the guy. He seems pretty chill. I want to see :maven:  n :goldenboy:

Just to let you guys know, Gandhi said he really wouldn't cast with anybody but Maven on his most recent thought's.  He said he would definitely not do it with Walshy due to clashing. So No  :gandhi: + :walshy:    :(.....By the way, these forums need a FacePalm emoticon! 

AGL  needs to find a way to compensate the commentators.

Not a lot of money but they do deserve to get something. Gandhi , Mavenn, and Ghostayme made AGLs 10x better.

AGL  needs to find a way to compensate the commentators.

Not a lot of money but they do deserve to get something. Gandhi , Mavenn, and Ghostayme made AGLs 10x better.

Agreed, did MLG commentators ever get paid, if so, how much?