Sign in to follow this  
GunFiiree

TO3 looking for 1 for LCQ

GunFiiree, Frostbite and Hxrm are looking for 1 solid player to add to our squad for the Last chance qualifier. We have 2,775 points combined (would be more but i was only able to compete in the 1st qualifier cause i had connection issues, but their finally resolved) 

Points would be nice but not a requirement since this is the last qualifier we just want the best possible player. There is no question with the right 4th we feel we can challenge the top teams and upset them to take the tournament so if you need a team and know you can hang with top players and listen to callouts then send me a message to run games 
GT: GunFiiree

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Allstar Levels.

Tons of event exp. 27th MLG Raleigh 2011. Top 48 Cbus 2012. 3 bic flex 4 FFA top 16 plscings. 12-17th AGL. I used to have a veteran team from halo 2 who were always used to competing with the best. I'm a veteran player with a sick shot and I know the grind...just want to run with good people who think they have a chance at winning this thing.

GunFiiree, Frostbite and Hxrm are looking for 1 solid player to add to our squad for the Last chance qualifier. We have 2,775 points combined (would be more but i was only able to compete in the 1st qualifier cause i had connection issues, but their finally resolved) 

Points would be nice but not a requirement since this is the last qualifier we just want the best possible player. There is no question with the right 4th we feel we can challenge the top teams and upset them to take the tournament so if you need a team and know you can hang with top players and listen to callouts then send me a message to run games 

GT: GunFiiree

Is that Hxrm from PA?

GT: Allstar Levels.

Tons of event exp. 27th MLG Raleigh 2011. Top 48 Cbus 2012. 3 bic flex 4 FFA top 16 plscings. 12-17th AGL. I used to have a veteran team from halo 2 who were always used to competing with the best. I'm a veteran player with a sick shot and I know the grind...just want to run with good people who think they have a chance at winning this thing.

just seen this might be on later but def tomorrow