Sign in to follow this  
The Snazzer

Ogre 2 Halo 1 Summer LAN Stream [July 12th-15th]

I'm hoping we can get 8 people at my LAN  tonight, but right now we have 5 or 6 confirmed.

If I can get 8, someone should tweet Ogre and Co. to get their 8 on XBC and we'll get our 8 on XBC. We'll play BTB halo CE lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm hoping we can get 8 people at my LAN  tonight, but right now we have 5 or 6 confirmed.

If I can get 8, someone should tweet Ogre and Co. to get their 8 on XBC and we'll get our 8 on XBC. We'll play BTB halo CE lol

Make this happen. Now

I can fill

I can fill

well for this to happen we need them to have 8 pro's on 2 xboxes, and us to have 8 of our guys on 2 xboxes since XBC only supports 4 boxes. We can't have any fillers unless they have all 4 on a box.. and we have some pretty small sony wegas lol

I was just letting you know if you guys have 7 I can join in from XBC if you need one. I have a really good connection even though host is all that matters on H1 XBC.

EDIT: Hey dudes I've got a 1v1 lobby going if anyone wants to play. I got raped by Legit and LegendPimpz on their host in a 2v2. It made me question my manhood because XBC from florida was impossible for me. Now I must redeem myself on my host. Join up!  Legend is really fucking good though regardless of host.

I was just letting you know if you guys have 7 I can join in from XBC if you need one. I have a really good connection even though host is all that matters on H1 XBC.

EDIT: Hey dudes I've got a 1v1 lobby going if anyone wants to play. I got raped by Legit and LegendPimpz on their host in a 2v2. It made me question my manhood because XBC from florida was impossible for me. Now I must redeem myself on my host. Join up!  Legend is really fucking good though regardless of host.

Ahhh I gotcha now. Well in all honesty this LAN might be falling through. The ones from PA bailed out because the host's partner wasn't going to be there and I guess they want better competition. :(

However there are actually some really talented players who are most likely attending, they're just not very knowledgable with Halo 1's depth.

NJ's got some nice talent..

Pistol, Hanz, Fielder Mode, Fielders cousin who won a gears championship, and Midge are all maybes, and have either gotten top 32 or WAY better in pistol's case.

So regardless we do have 4.. and it would be fun to get something big going.

Ahhh I gotcha now. Well in all honesty this LAN might be falling through. The ones from PA bailed out because the host's partner wasn't going to be there and I guess they want better competition. :(

However there are actually some really talented players who are most likely attending, they're just not very knowledgable with Halo 1's depth.

NJ's got some nice talent..

Pistol, Hanz, Fielder Mode, Fielders cousin who won a gears championship, and Midge are all maybes, and have either gotten top 32 or WAY better in pistol's case.

So regardless we do have 4.. and it would be fun to get something big going.

Send Lemon an invite

and i have to leave to get a controller for tonight.. bad timing lol.

Yeah no worries, he turned it off again. It was really laggy for me so he was probably fixing it or whatever.

good lord the chat is ********

I was just going to say that it's impossible to enjoy the stream with the chat open. So happy its live though. Will make the rest of my day at work so much better.