Sign in to follow this  
Legend_JR2

JR2 that annoying kid that thinks he's good?

Yo guys its Drew here. I never post on the forums. I want to start. 

What do you guys think of me? I am honestly curious. All hate welcome. I'd like to see where I stand in the community.

One thing I do want to note: All my twitch titles are complete troll. So before you pull out the "stop thinking you are the best in the game", I just want you to realize I don't actually think the things I make my titles.

Am I?....
Annoying

Trash
Garbage

Overly Agressive
Good Shot/ Stupid Player

Ugly idiot streamer

What am I known for?
Being the Older Scaryotic?

Being the worst Halo Stream on twitch?

Dirty Polish kid that should go back to Poland?

Lmao hmu I am interested. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Aren't you that kid in h2 who wore fingerless gloves?

To be honest I used to think you were annoying but it's been like a decade so I have no I'll will towards you

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a fanboy but after watching him stream I really think Formal would pick up this game and be top 12/8 in a few days. He's just naturally good at FPS in general. ;)

Why do you give a shit about what a bunch of gamers on an internet forum think of you?

Just curious

Also never heard of you if u really are dying know know.

Aren't you that kid in h2 who wore fingerless gloves?

To be honest I used to think you were annoying but it's been like a decade so I have no I'll will towards you

That can't be JRG

i am not legend jrg

No offense  but....

OH LOL INDEED!

I remember Gandhi talking about Legend JR2 on one of his old YouTube videos... He didn't have very nice things to say. Every time I saw you I believed that you were him.

You may want to change your stage name man.

im gonna sound liek a tool saying this... I teamed with FiS, LifeStyle, Chaser in one of the OQ. Im trying to see if I have any relevance at all

• Downvote (-1) 3

To be known you gotta be pro or at least winning online. If you're not doing either of those, don't expect people to know your name.

I watched you play with FiS several weeks back. You held your own from what I remember but as someone mentioned there used to be a pro named Jordan Blackburn that went by the stage name LegendJRG. You should probably look into a new name to avoid confusion.

im gonna sound liek a tool saying this... I teamed with FiS, LifeStyle, Chaser in one of the OQ. Im trying to see if I have any relevance at all

1v1 me fucker, i'll push your shit in.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People that start new threads on forums instead of posting in one of the million current topics are the worst. 

People that start new threads on forums instead of posting in one of the million current topics are the worst.

Naw they're not the worst. I actually feel bad that they need to seek out attention and validation to make themselves feel good.

Lol guess i was seeking attention. Sorry fam. I got 300 active viewers on new years. Clg Frosty 1v1ed and i lose series 2-1. I guess none of those people post on forums. I apologize for making you angry with my "attention whore" attempts. Haha 1st post last post

• Downvote (-1) 1