1. Honestly with the state the game is in(i know its getting better) how would go about finding a team, ive played the game since H2 so i have a good understanding etc. Just seem's as if it's hard to really meet anyone unlike the old day's

2. And a second question if you dont mind, Who would you say would be the player you would want to team with the most if you had the chance to team with anyone? Aside from The players on ur current team

Hey Austin,

When are you going to get a new sponsor so I can watch you stream on TwitchTV again? Dailymotion is lame-sauce and I want to feel cool because I'm a Mod. <3

(@ab4r)

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Least fun you have had on a team?

2. Next breakout player?

3. Ninja or ryanoob?

4. If you could change one thing about halo 4, what would it be

5. Most overrated/underrated player

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pure running with Neighbor and Bestman

89bc5d6823089cf9db6f17d91f616e29.png

:) @LxthuL 8m

PLAYING WASHUPS AND 2 NOOBS (BMAN NEIGHBOR MUNOZ TREY) PREDICTION: NEIGHBOR AND BMAN TO FAIL ALL SERIES HOLDING THEM BACK

What helped you most to get better as a player/teammate in competitive Halo?

Why was playing on Str8 Rippin the least favorite team of your life?

Also, what is the best piece of advice for forming a team to go to events you could give?

What kind of map do you feel is missing in the current settings?

Thoughts on the construct-esque map 'Orion'?

Much love from over here in The Netherlands!

How do you market you personally yourself towards potential sponsors?

Who's your favorite guitar player ?   Who were the two Pro's in your pool that you Eliminated in FFA at your first MLG when you were 12?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is positioning in your opinion what makes pros pro? Or is there an actualy factor to your shot etc.

Ps its scaring me because you look just like one of my friends from high school will show u when i get a chance its creepy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice of you to do a Q+A, Mikwen. Not many pros do this, so thanks.

My question is: If Halo 5 turns out to be another Reach/Halo 4, will you carry on competing and hope it gets better or will you drop out of the Halo scene completely and find a new game/move on with life?

If we're ever at a Brutus Lan or other MI Lan together will you 1v1 me on Wizard Pistol starts? Or maybe Prisoner.

I will play you in Austin's place, but only on regular Xbox / tube TVs

• Upvote (+1) 1

What would you say is the most important thing to being a great player? consistent shot? good callouts? good positioning? supporting your teammates? etc. etc.

Lot of questions to becoming a better play. So I'll answer that one in bulk.

The big thing is find your niche, find the way you play best. Then learn everything else, for me my niche was always being extremely aggressive and catching people off guard. So I went with that, and then learned positioning myself, how to communicate correctly, and with those I slowly got better and when to challenge and when not to(I still struggle with it though, always room for improvement) 

So basically, find your playstyle, then build on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the best single piece of advice that another pro player has given you to improve your strategy/game-play?

I don't think I've ever had a moment that another player gave me advice that changed me completely.

My only issue ever really was not having faith in myself to place well. So I had to personally break that, took a while, but I did it.

What do you think of European competitive halo players?

Some of the coolest people I've met. Also some of the most individually skilled players I've played against. Sucks they can't get the practice to get over the hump.

Fuzion and Riotz>