Sign in to follow this  
VinFTW

MLG NA Regionals Attendees Thread - Feb 19-21 - Columbus, OH

I'd probably be down for some beers and pregaming Saturday.

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM. 

Also, anybody familiar with the Arena know a good place to meet up? 

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM. 

Also, anybody familiar with the Arena know a good place to meet up? 

High street. Lots of bars on high street. (it's right near the venue)

if you know anyone selling a pass, let me know. I live in Dayton (hour from Columbus). Forgot all about buying one -_-

if you know anyone selling a pass, let me know. I live in Dayton (hour from Columbus). Forgot all about buying one -_-

somone on the last page was selling two tickets

South high Street? That's all Google maps showed me and it's 25 minutes away lol

Yeah I messaged him, no response yet t

Isn't Short North a little closer than high street? Even that looks like a little bit away, I know there are some bars in Gahanna near there but I haven't really been out there much. I've lived right outside columbus for like 6 months now, can't wait to go tomorrow. 

Couple things:

1) Make sure you go to North Market. If its the same as it used to be, best place to eat. TONS UPON TONS of options.

2) Can somebody PLEASE get me a Final Boss hoodie and T? I'll pay you back and cover shipping to Chicago, I'm good for it!

3) I'm jealous of every one of you. Enjoy this weekend!

I might be able to pick up some FB hoodies/tees. I'll see what I can do but no promises. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I might be able to pick up some FB hoodies/tees. I'll see what I can do but no promises.

Large FB T-shirt pretty please!

Have a great time fellas. The hype is real!

DM me on Twitter if you're serious. I'm desperately trying to get somebody to confirm I can get a shirt and a hoodie. I'm already picturing a scenario where I have 5 shirts mailed to me from different people:)

@FlizzyFletch

South high Street? That's all Google maps showed me and it's 25 minutes away lol

hmm... well last time I was there in 2012 I walked to bar 23 or something like that (right next to the venue) and he said to go to high street. I walked maybe a block and spent the rest of the night up and down the street, so many bars (only hit up the free ones though)

Just found out we can go. Need hotel suggestions please.

Basically everybody is staying at the country inn and suites. Literally a 5 minute drive from the venue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Basically everybody is staying at the country inn and suites. Literally a 5 minute drive from the venue.

Thank you. Is there an address or a link to the site?

@@Computer sounds good. If you wanna pm a number it'll be easier. I have a few already and we will try to meet up before the event opens

Saturday.

@@Saucey better get to meet you, you beautiful bastard

Like I mentioned before(in a  general post), if you are able please PM your info(paypal and such) and I will paypay you as much money as needed(for shipping and the cost of the hoodie) plus some additional money to cover your troubles( beers dont come cheap in US  :) ).

Thanks in advance.

I just realized I booked my room for the country inn that's 10 minutes away as opposed to 6 minutes away. Why are there 2 of them so close to each other!? :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I won't be there but I would give my unborn child or paypal you (whichever you prefer) if you could swoop a size L FB hoodie.