Sign in to follow this  
VinFTW

MLG NA Regionals Attendees Thread - Feb 19-21 - Columbus, OH

I would do crazy things for a Instinct hoodie with the same material as the FB one. Such a nice hoodie

Would anybody attending be willing to snag me a Final Boss Hoodie and mail it to me, unless they're the same hoodies as the store online.

I can pay pal the money, and my mom says I'm trustworthy.

Ended up not snagging a pass:(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would anybody attending be willing to snag me a Final Boss Hoodie and mail it to me, unless they're the same hoodies as the store online.

I was wondering the same. Been tryin to get that hoodie for awhile now :'( 

Let me know if anyone would be willing

You shoulda asked me fool; I can hook you up! 

I was wondering the same. Been tryin to get that hoodie for awhile now :'( 

Let me know if anyone would be willing

And you too :P

ALSOOOOO

• Upvote (+1) 3

You shoulda asked me fool; I can hook you up! 

And you too :P

ALSOOOOO

Congrats!

There's also a lot of others on twitter I know looking, so if you know someone who isn't going let me know and I'll pass it on to them. 

Really bummed I dont have a pass for this. I'd imagine most of you guys are driving from various areas.

I'd love to get a Forum LAN going on at some point in the future. I'm 30 minutes west of Chicago in the burbs and I used to host the IL lans regularly.

Anybody down to get sweaty, forget what the sun looks like, talk a lot of friendly trash, and eat nothing but junk food for a weekend?

Anyone going to the event that has snapchat? I usually see this in the FGC/Smash communities but I see players post their snapchat so other players can see the tournament vibe a bit more than what the stream shows. Would be pretty dope if someone did it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone going to the event that has snapchat? I usually see this in the FGC/Smash communities but I see players post their snapchat so other players can see the tournament vibe a bit more than what the stream shows. Would be pretty dope if someone did it

I'll be snapping a lot this weekend

SC: Girlfriendhaver

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be the guy with dreads and a headband on. Look out for me. I don't have any beyond apparel. And my MLG hoodie is cringeworthy so I won't be wearing it. But if you see a guy with dreads and kind short, it'll be me.  B)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Completely forgot that I don't have my Permanent Residence Canadian card because I'm now a Canadian citizen and all my paperwork is being done atm.

So unfortunately I won't go. Sorry guys, I still love you... </3

Hey guys, I have 2 extra tickets since 2 of my friends can't make it anymore. Message me on xbl if you want to buy them : I SANDIEGO I. Trying to just get my money back.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I have 2 extra tickets since 2 of my friends can't make it anymore. Message me on xbl if you want to buy them : I SANDIEGO I. Trying to just get my money back.

Thanks.

Send "a live dinosaur" a msg on XBL he's looking to buy 1

Thanks.

@mlgholic for twitter and gt: Holic poy

I know was also looking

1 - If anyone can buy the FB hoodie ( in XL) and ship it to me(Maryland) I would be more than grateful( I would pay for the hoodie obviously, shipping and some stipend for your troubles).

2- PLEASE take as many pictures as you can guys(also video), I know many of those hype matches wont be streamed and it would be mega hype for all of us at home(after the event) seeing those pics and videos of trash talk etc etc.

Last but not least, I'm extremely jealous of all of you who get to go.

Thanks.

Pretty sure Kephrii was looking for one.

Thanks.

Hey I am still currently looking for a spectator pass. I messaged you on XBL but my twitter is @MLGHoLic. Please get back to me on either & we'll go from there. Thanks.

I'll be the guy with dreads and a headband on. Look out for me. I don't have any beyond apparel. And my MLG hoodie is cringeworthy so I won't be wearing it. But if you see a guy with dreads and kind short, it'll be me. B)

I was thinking about buying an MLG hoodie while I was there but not if it makes me cringe worthy. Haha

Tomorrow hype!

When and where we meeting tomorrow bros?

If you wanna meet up with the team beyond crew and get a team beyond section in the stands going feel free to PM me your number or Twitter. Already got a few of yours.

Also, I'm always down for some pre gaming before the doors open so let me know if anybody is interested!